Hey folks, this is a personal appeal. My niece (in NY) and her friend co-founded a fabulous organization/Foundation. (You will be hearing more about them in the coming months from me).
I have a closing later this week, and will be donating a % to help Lisa get to Shanghai, to present a workshop at EARCOS (East Asia Regional Conference of Overseas Schools)
My niece and her co-founder have put together a fabulous Foundation,Know my World, bringing kids from around the world together, sharing their lives and experiences.
In the meantime, if you can spare a few dollars to help her get to Shanghai to make their presentation at EARCOS, I would truly appreciate it!
whoops! Here's the nlik to donate to get Lisa and Genevieve to Shanghai.
- Vote no on Amendment 1, skip vote for governor (or maybe not?) (75 replies)
- Burchett: McIntyre needs to go (86 replies)
- RIP Retired KSO Violinist and WUOT Program Director Norris Dyer (4 replies)
- Gene Patterson leaving WATE (11 replies)
- The Closing Days of 2014 Election (2 replies)
- Biting the hand for good cause (1 reply)
- PAC Money spent to fight Gloria Johnson (2 replies)
- Throwback Thursday: October, 2009 (4 replies)
- Knoxville.com reviews Sassy Ann's (12 replies)
- ISIS (144 replies)
- The Best #Democracy Money Can Buy? (16 replies)
- Ballot order (17 replies)