Hey folks, this is a personal appeal. My niece (in NY) and her friend co-founded a fabulous organization/Foundation. (You will be hearing more about them in the coming months from me).
I have a closing later this week, and will be donating a % to help Lisa get to Shanghai, to present a workshop at EARCOS (East Asia Regional Conference of Overseas Schools)
My niece and her co-founder have put together a fabulous Foundation,Know my World, bringing kids from around the world together, sharing their lives and experiences.
In the meantime, if you can spare a few dollars to help her get to Shanghai to make their presentation at EARCOS, I would truly appreciate it!
whoops! Here's the nlik to donate to get Lisa and Genevieve to Shanghai.
- Circle Modern Dance Primitive Light (2 replies)
- 2014 Shootings in Knox County, TN (76 replies)
- Blurring the Racial Lines (16 replies)
- Happy birthday to the Mr. (38 replies)
- City to rebid Cumberland Ave. project (32 replies)
- What Every State in the U.S. Is Worst at (17 replies)
- What are best places to get soup in Knoxville? (16 replies)
- don't forget, it's hanukah (5 replies)
- Elizabeth Warren for president! (65 replies)
- Haslam names new education commissioner (5 replies)
- The End of an Era (1 reply)
- Final nail for Hemlock (2 replies)