Hey folks, this is a personal appeal. My niece (in NY) and her friend co-founded a fabulous organization/Foundation. (You will be hearing more about them in the coming months from me).
I have a closing later this week, and will be donating a % to help Lisa get to Shanghai, to present a workshop at EARCOS (East Asia Regional Conference of Overseas Schools)
My niece and her co-founder have put together a fabulous Foundation,Know my World, bringing kids from around the world together, sharing their lives and experiences.
In the meantime, if you can spare a few dollars to help her get to Shanghai to make their presentation at EARCOS, I would truly appreciate it!
whoops! Here's the nlik to donate to get Lisa and Genevieve to Shanghai.
- Superintendent's holiday message to teachers (3 replies)
- New York bans styrofoam (19 replies)
- Mark Harmon's "Knox Beat" old time radio show (10 replies)
- Zeitgeist Studies (1 reply)
- In Memoriam (5 replies)
- Survey: Perceptions of South Knoxville (5 replies)
- Lottery: it's all about the students (13 replies)
- Kaiser foundation on coverage gap (3 replies)
- Happy Anniversary to the Mrs. (8 replies)
- 2013 Shootings in Knox County, TN (97 replies)
- RIP Tom Laughlin, 'Billy Jack' (5 replies)
- Haslam's lack of leadership on health care hurts state's most vulnerable (19 replies)