Hey folks, this is a personal appeal. My niece (in NY) and her friend co-founded a fabulous organization/Foundation. (You will be hearing more about them in the coming months from me).
I have a closing later this week, and will be donating a % to help Lisa get to Shanghai, to present a workshop at EARCOS (East Asia Regional Conference of Overseas Schools)
My niece and her co-founder have put together a fabulous Foundation,Know my World, bringing kids from around the world together, sharing their lives and experiences.
In the meantime, if you can spare a few dollars to help her get to Shanghai to make their presentation at EARCOS, I would truly appreciate it!
whoops! Here's the nlik to donate to get Lisa and Genevieve to Shanghai.
- Grainger County 'maters (3 replies)
- Windows 10 doesn't suck (2 replies)
- Ijams rope course death (11 replies)
- HOV Lanes - ILEVs (4 replies)
- Haslam lays out plans for statewide road revenue tour (13 replies)
- Brewery, coffee roaster, others opening in South Knoxville (9 replies)
- Foster Arnett Parking Space + News Sentinel Removed Story (47 replies)
- Rep. Womick doubles down v. U.S. Supreme Court (13 replies)
- Foster Arnett: Hacked or unhinged? You decide (112 replies)
- McIntyre's week in review (5 replies)
- 50th anniversary of Medicare (1 reply)
- City Council at Large Race Seat C (9 replies)