Politicians often talk metaphorically about "kitchen table issues," the things that matter most to the people we serve. It is hard to think of a more literal kitchen table issue than what our citizens actually have to eat every day - what kind of food options people have, and how well equipped they are to make the most of them. That is why as Mayor of Knoxville, Tennessee, I have proposed the creation of an Urban Food Corridor.
Read more at the link.
- Will Trump last four years? (50 replies)
- Jobless Rate Hits Nine-Year Low; 178,000 Jobs Added (1 reply)
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (85 replies)
- Trump's Cabinet (41 replies)
- RIP John Glenn (1 reply)
- Mountaintop removal coal mining banned in East TN (5 replies)
- This is the dumbest thing I've seen all week (1 reply)
- National Weather Service facing major cutbacks (3 replies)
- 2016 Harvest Of Souls Continues (3 replies)
- City to begin enforcing parking meter time limits (22 replies)
- Feeling old, again (12 replies)
- Jill Stein attempts to raise $2 million by Friday 4:00 pm for recounts (35 replies)