Politicians often talk metaphorically about "kitchen table issues," the things that matter most to the people we serve. It is hard to think of a more literal kitchen table issue than what our citizens actually have to eat every day - what kind of food options people have, and how well equipped they are to make the most of them. That is why as Mayor of Knoxville, Tennessee, I have proposed the creation of an Urban Food Corridor.
Read more at the link.
- DNC Convention thread - Wednesday edition (14 replies)
- DNC Convention thread - Tuesday edition (37 replies)
- DNC Convention thread - Thursday edition (5 replies)
- Trump calls on Russia to conduct espionage aganst the United States (8 replies)
- Cumberland Avenue is a mess (15 replies)
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (50 replies)
- It's official... (5 replies)
- Musicians who don't like Trump and don't appreciate him using their music (6 replies)
- DNC Convention thread - Monday edition (25 replies)
- After 87 years, Pease Furniture closing (2 replies)
- Knoxville SOUP Proposals Announced (1 reply)
- Sanders addresses supporters in Philadelphia (5 replies)