HB118 "guns in trunks" was approved in the House Civil Justice Committee on a voice vote. Rep. Sherry Jones (D-Nashville) and Rep. Mike Stewart (D-Nashville) requested that their votes be recorded as "no."
The bill now heads to the full House for a vote where it will no doubt pass. It has already passed in the Senate, so it could be on the Governor's desk in a matter of days.
- Happy birthday to the Mr. (23 replies)
- What Every State in the U.S. Is Worst at (10 replies)
- City to rebid Cumberland Ave. project (28 replies)
- Blurring the Racial Lines (11 replies)
- What are best places to get soup in Knoxville? (15 replies)
- Elizabeth Warren for president! (65 replies)
- Haslam names new education commissioner (5 replies)
- The End of an Era (1 reply)
- Final nail for Hemlock (2 replies)
- Island Home apartment project may break ground this week (10 replies)
- The banality of evil (4 replies)
- All-Clad for the win (9 replies)