HB118 "guns in trunks" was approved in the House Civil Justice Committee on a voice vote. Rep. Sherry Jones (D-Nashville) and Rep. Mike Stewart (D-Nashville) requested that their votes be recorded as "no."
The bill now heads to the full House for a vote where it will no doubt pass. It has already passed in the Senate, so it could be on the Governor's desk in a matter of days.
- Campfield guns in parks bill passes TN Senate (14 replies)
- The Onion? Or Parthenon Group? You decide. (26 replies)
- Why Won't Knox News Sentinel Cover Dr. Mary Headrick's Campaign For Congress in TN's 3rd? (5 replies)
- Burchett: McIntyre needs to go (9 replies)
- SATURDAY SOUTH (6 replies)
- Butch Jones: Best new coach in the SEC?* (3 replies)
- This seems just about right. (10 replies)
- Social Security garnished for student loan debt (25 replies)
- ISIL: a journalistic twist (9 replies)
- The most affluent town in every state (4 replies)
- Darden investors slam Olive Garden (3 replies)
- Campaign Kickoff for School Board Candidate District 2 Jamie Rowe (24 replies)