HB118 "guns in trunks" was approved in the House Civil Justice Committee on a voice vote. Rep. Sherry Jones (D-Nashville) and Rep. Mike Stewart (D-Nashville) requested that their votes be recorded as "no."
The bill now heads to the full House for a vote where it will no doubt pass. It has already passed in the Senate, so it could be on the Governor's desk in a matter of days.
- Frank Cagle nails the Voucher Issue (30 replies)
- Glenn Reynolds: Libertarian Fascist? (57 replies)
- Led Zeppelin update (4 replies)
- RIP Leonard Nimoy (6 replies)
- Other reasons KNS might be losing subscribers (27 replies)
- Here we go again (22 replies)
- Nashville schools audit assesses impact of charter schools (4 replies)
- NAAWP? Seriously? (10 replies)
- FCC will enforce net neutrality (1 reply)
- Is there an exhaustive list of Knoxville breweries? (1 reply)
- Vertical farm can make 44,000 pounds of tomatoes on the side of a parking lot (3 replies)
- Obama vetoes Keystone XL pipeline bill (11 replies)