It sounds like adults trying to calmly explain to little children why they aren't allowed to play in traffic.
Noted judicial scholar and Noon Rotary Club member Beavers says that all the lawyers are wrong and that the Supreme Court is not the final arbiter of what is constitutional and what isn't. They have set themselves up as "dictators," she says.
June Griffin was there in support of Sen. Beavers (R-NRA) and her bill. Make of that what you will.
Seriously, this is how the GOP Supermajority intends to spend their time legislating? What's next, fluoridation? Oh, wait.
- Wanted to publicly thank someone (17 replies)
- McIntyre: Pregnancy is a "physical disability?" (52 replies)
- ISIS (79 replies)
- Making up new law to circumvent elected control of schools? (25 replies)
- All the Companies Making Money From Healthcare.gov in One Chart (1 reply)
- He lost me at "one-time cost" (18 replies)
- KnoxGOP: The best government money can buy (23 replies)
- Dangers hidden in the education debate (9 replies)
- Surprise, surprise! (41 replies)
- a fine BLT (22 replies)
- Third Creek Greenway vandalism (14 replies)
- Decline of civilization, part 473 (6 replies)