It sounds like adults trying to calmly explain to little children why they aren't allowed to play in traffic.
Noted judicial scholar and Noon Rotary Club member Beavers says that all the lawyers are wrong and that the Supreme Court is not the final arbiter of what is constitutional and what isn't. They have set themselves up as "dictators," she says.
June Griffin was there in support of Sen. Beavers (R-NRA) and her bill. Make of that what you will.
Seriously, this is how the GOP Supermajority intends to spend their time legislating? What's next, fluoridation? Oh, wait.
- Tennessee legislature to consider legalizing pot? (7 replies)
- Belated condolences to Jamie Satterfield (1 reply)
- Betty Bean: Emerald Recruitment Ltr Angers Christenberry Faculty (6 replies)
- Shadowy groups seek to keep virtual schools alive in Tennessee (7 replies)
- Compare and Contrast Challenge - Voucher Program (7 replies)
- Frank Cagle nails the Voucher Issue (32 replies)
- Tennessee ranks in the bottom 10 of worst places to do business (10 replies)
- Next Stop (34 replies)
- Knox Co. Democratic Party convention March 28th (3 replies)
- KCS finance director leaving to join Emerald Youth Foundation (4 replies)
- Free market senior services? (5 replies)
- It's getting close to tax time (8 replies)