It sounds like adults trying to calmly explain to little children why they aren't allowed to play in traffic.
Noted judicial scholar and Noon Rotary Club member Beavers says that all the lawyers are wrong and that the Supreme Court is not the final arbiter of what is constitutional and what isn't. They have set themselves up as "dictators," she says.
June Griffin was there in support of Sen. Beavers (R-NRA) and her bill. Make of that what you will.
Seriously, this is how the GOP Supermajority intends to spend their time legislating? What's next, fluoridation? Oh, wait.
- Gene Patterson leaving WATE (14 replies)
- Spend a day in a High School Student's shoes (4 replies)
- Throwback Thursday: October, 2009 (6 replies)
- RIP Retired KSO Violinist and WUOT Program Director Norris Dyer (5 replies)
- Vote no on Amendment 1, skip vote for governor (or maybe not?) (75 replies)
- Burchett: McIntyre needs to go (86 replies)
- The Closing Days of 2014 Election (2 replies)
- Biting the hand for good cause (1 reply)
- PAC Money spent to fight Gloria Johnson (2 replies)
- Knoxville.com reviews Sassy Ann's (12 replies)
- ISIS (144 replies)
- The Best #Democracy Money Can Buy? (16 replies)
- Nov 2 2014 - 3:00pm (2 days 7 hours from now)
- Nov 4 2014 - 8:00pm (4 days 12 hours from now)