It sounds like adults trying to calmly explain to little children why they aren't allowed to play in traffic.
Noted judicial scholar and Noon Rotary Club member Beavers says that all the lawyers are wrong and that the Supreme Court is not the final arbiter of what is constitutional and what isn't. They have set themselves up as "dictators," she says.
June Griffin was there in support of Sen. Beavers (R-NRA) and her bill. Make of that what you will.
Seriously, this is how the GOP Supermajority intends to spend their time legislating? What's next, fluoridation? Oh, wait.
- RIP James Gandolfini (1 reply)
- 2013 Shootings in Knox County, TN (60 replies)
- World's Fair Park development? (23 replies)
- You know you're getting old... (11 replies)
- Hollywood Stories (1 reply)
- Knox County educators to host roundtable discussion on teacher pay schedules (11 replies)
- Knoxville Retailers, Gone but not Forgotten (261 replies)
- County Commissioner Brad Anders disciplined in police brutality case (166 replies)
- Pilot indictment watch (97 replies)
- Weber grills keep on grillin' (1 reply)
- Spending good money for a really bad website (1 reply)
- Waiting for the Fed (1 reply)