It sounds like adults trying to calmly explain to little children why they aren't allowed to play in traffic.
Noted judicial scholar and Noon Rotary Club member Beavers says that all the lawyers are wrong and that the Supreme Court is not the final arbiter of what is constitutional and what isn't. They have set themselves up as "dictators," she says.
June Griffin was there in support of Sen. Beavers (R-NRA) and her bill. Make of that what you will.
Seriously, this is how the GOP Supermajority intends to spend their time legislating? What's next, fluoridation? Oh, wait.
- ACA repeal vote canceled, effort falling apart (1 reply)
- North Dakota bill, would legalize accidentally running over protesters in the road (3 replies)
- The "Daily Show" was at Trump Nashville rally (2 replies)
- Why doesn't Rep. Eddie Smith want to test school drinking water for lead? (8 replies)
- Trump budget (14 replies)
- Study: Tennessee among the most federally dependent states (1 reply)
- Pour one out for Ruby Tuesday (5 replies)
- SoKno Taco Grand Opening Friday, March 31 (2 replies)
- FBI investigates 'odd' computer link between Russian bank and Trump Organization (3 replies)
- Safety center advancing (1 reply)
- Why does Trump hate Obama? (6 replies)
- Chuck Berry, rock 'n' roll pioneer, dead at 90 (1 reply)
- Mar 24 2017 - 9:00am (12 hours 11 min from now)
- Mar 28 2017 - 6:30pm (4 days 21 hours from now)
- Mar 29 2017 - 12:00pm (5 days 15 hours from now)
- Apr 27 2017 - 6:00pm (4 weeks 6 days from now)