The City of Knoxville is applying for an "Edward Byrne Criminal Justice Innovation Program Grant" to help crime fighting efforts in the Fort Sanders neighborhood by UT's campus.
Aren't there parts of town where crime is worse and could better use this funding?
- Elizabeth Warren for president! (58 replies)
- City to rebid Cumberland Ave. project (14 replies)
- The banality of evil (4 replies)
- All-Clad for the win (9 replies)
- Headline fail (5 replies)
- Norris wants to give Congress the power to nullify federal regulations (they already can) (4 replies)
- Haslam names new education commissioner (3 replies)
- Final nail for Hemlock (1 reply)
- Nashville: 16 year-old black youth shot and killed after he shot and injured officer (29 replies)
- Island Home apartment project may break ground this week (9 replies)
- Henley Bridge safety (9 replies)
- How did Ramsey, McConnell become so powerful (1 reply)