The City of Knoxville is applying for an "Edward Byrne Criminal Justice Innovation Program Grant" to help crime fighting efforts in the Fort Sanders neighborhood by UT's campus.
Aren't there parts of town where crime is worse and could better use this funding?
- TNReady: Another outsourcing fail (4 replies)
- House defers vouchers (2 replies)
- Peyton Manning's last game? (13 replies)
- Pilot update (25 replies)
- Alcoa pedestrian bridge grand opening (9 replies)
- Here we go. Finally. (57 replies)
- Nashville DA sues TV reporter Phil Williams for $200M (2 replies)
- Democrat Heather Hensley announces run for State House 89th district (10 replies)
- Mark Harmon: History of public education has deep roots (7 replies)
- At least they're trying (4 replies)
- Google Rolls Out Free Gigabit Internet Service to Public Housing (4 replies)
- Gloria Johnson announces State House candidacy (15 replies)