The City of Knoxville is applying for an "Edward Byrne Criminal Justice Innovation Program Grant" to help crime fighting efforts in the Fort Sanders neighborhood by UT's campus.
Aren't there parts of town where crime is worse and could better use this funding?
- What century is this again? (10 replies)
- Cumberland Ave. Redesign Detour/Closure (154 replies)
- "what gives liberals a bad name" (16 replies)
- A word before you rush out to buy those plants.... (7 replies)
- DTV hosts Dr. Bob Kronick on the subject of community schools tonight. (5 replies)
- L.A. wants their school iPad money back (6 replies)
- Vertical farm can make 44,000 pounds of tomatoes on the side of a parking lot (7 replies)
- Last ditch appeal to resurrect Insure Tennessee Medicaid expansion (5 replies)
- 2015 Shootings in Knox County, TN (27 replies)
- Allergies are kicking my butt this spring (11 replies)
- Need Your Opinion -- Why live in Knoxville and Where? (85 replies)
- What gives "conservatives" a bad name (15 replies)