SB1268 by Niceley increases maximum height in definition of "wild-appearing swine" from three feet to three feet and one inch for purposes of identifying those wild-appearing swine for which it is a Class A misdemeanor for any person to transport or release into the wild without documentation approved by the department of agriculture.
I'm sure there's a story here somewhere.
- Breaking the rule (3 replies)
- Congrats to new KCDP officeholders (10 replies)
- Good Morning Ladies! (2 replies)
- "Lady Vols" in the NCAA Tournament (9 replies)
- Big Ears is here (8 replies)
- Unlike Vouchers and Charters, Community Schools Work (4 replies)
- Tennessee House Bill 317 - Short Term Loans and Lenders (1 reply)
- Tyndall fired (17 replies)
- New push for state takeover of coal regulation gains steam (2 replies)
- Brackin's Blues Club Closed? (12 replies)
- 2015 Shootings in Knox County, TN (17 replies)
- The payday lending industry is in for a rude awakening (3 replies)