SB1268 by Niceley increases maximum height in definition of "wild-appearing swine" from three feet to three feet and one inch for purposes of identifying those wild-appearing swine for which it is a Class A misdemeanor for any person to transport or release into the wild without documentation approved by the department of agriculture.
I'm sure there's a story here somewhere.
- Ammo plant deal falling apart? (4 replies)
- Clinton campaign faltering (3 replies)
- WBIR Inside Tennessee - Democratic candidate Gloria Johnson (3 replies)
- Water enforcement dropped in business-friendly Haslam administration (2 replies)
- Investigative Report on Rick Staples Part II (1 reply)
- Bald Eagle on French Broad (5 replies)
- South High redux as Assisted Living Center (1 reply)
- Bill seeking to stop scalpers from grabbing online tickets has cleared the House (2 replies)
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (69 replies)
- Businessman wants to add waterfall to South Knoxville waterfront (23 replies)
- Dover to develop South High (8 replies)
- AMI ammo factory deal could involve $20 million in state incentives (28 replies)