The lawsuit seeks a total of more than $400,000 from PSCD to fix the firm's "breaches, deficiencies and code violations" at Hardin Valley and Powell Middle.
In an answer filed by attorney Chris Cone on behalf of PSCD, the firm denies PBA's allegations. The firm has filed a countercomplaint alleging PBA and the school system owe PSCD nearly $30,000 for additional work done to satisfy PBA's complaints.
Interesting sequence of events that led to the dispute. Read the whole thing.
- K-Mart N. Broadway gone (14 replies)
- Blue Cross to raise rates by 62% for individual policies (8 replies)
- Local Motors to produce Olli self-driving vehicle in Knoxville (10 replies)
- Union Ave, Ice Cream, and soup? (48 replies)
- UT students are back! (14 replies)
- Thanks for the memories! (1 reply)
- Free speech proves costly (4 replies)
- Hillary Clinton campaign office to open in Knox County (11 replies)
- How Haslam is reshaping Tennessee environmental rules (6 replies)
- a small but notable defeat for privatization (9 replies)
- Interest rates at (pre) historic lows (6 replies)
- Trump train changing direction? (30 replies)
- Aug 24 2016 - 12:00pm (11 hours 39 min from now)
- Aug 27 2016 - 2:00pm (3 days 13 hours from now)
- Oct 11 2016 - 10:00am (6 weeks 6 days from now)