The lawsuit seeks a total of more than $400,000 from PSCD to fix the firm's "breaches, deficiencies and code violations" at Hardin Valley and Powell Middle.
In an answer filed by attorney Chris Cone on behalf of PSCD, the firm denies PBA's allegations. The firm has filed a countercomplaint alleging PBA and the school system owe PSCD nearly $30,000 for additional work done to satisfy PBA's complaints.
Interesting sequence of events that led to the dispute. Read the whole thing.
- Inside a Corrections Corporation of America for-profit prison (1 reply)
- Knox area financial counseling resources for the poor? (8 replies)
- Ralph Stanley RIP (1 reply)
- UK votes to leave EU, PM Cameron resigns (12 replies)
- Democrats staging sit-in on House floor (42 replies)
- Happy Pollinators Week! Please, take action (3 replies)
- You can tell it's summer (16 replies)
- "Make America White Again" (4 replies)
- The gun debate, face to face (61 replies)
- DOJ: 301 defendants charged in $900 million Medicare/Medicaid fraud bust (2 replies)
- City Council workshop on payday lending zoning ordinance (1 reply)
- Pay your parking tickets... Sotomayor's rousing dissent in 4th Amendment case (2 replies)