The lawsuit seeks a total of more than $400,000 from PSCD to fix the firm's "breaches, deficiencies and code violations" at Hardin Valley and Powell Middle.
In an answer filed by attorney Chris Cone on behalf of PSCD, the firm denies PBA's allegations. The firm has filed a countercomplaint alleging PBA and the school system owe PSCD nearly $30,000 for additional work done to satisfy PBA's complaints.
Interesting sequence of events that led to the dispute. Read the whole thing.
- Merita bread to make a comeback? (15 replies)
- Parthenon Group to propose KCS cuts tonight (54 replies)
- Too late to- Stop the State Power Grab- NO Changes to the Right to Farm Act! (31 replies)
- Knoxville Retailers, Gone but not Forgotten (308 replies)
- TEA sues Knox Co. Schools (2 replies)
- Volkswagon sides with UAW on appeal - Times Free Press (10 replies)
- 2014 Shootings in Knox County, TN (17 replies)
- Lady Vols win SEC championship (2 replies)
- Rikki Hall benefit for the Little River Watershed Association (15 replies)
- Herr Huffman-Rhee on TEA (and 'Faux' Parents) (9 replies)
- Ever thought about opening a franchise store? (1 reply)
- CCA under federal investigation (7 replies)
- Mar 20 2014 - 7:00pm (1 week 2 days from now)
- Mar 25 2014 - 6:00pm (2 weeks 11 hours from now)