The lawsuit seeks a total of more than $400,000 from PSCD to fix the firm's "breaches, deficiencies and code violations" at Hardin Valley and Powell Middle.
In an answer filed by attorney Chris Cone on behalf of PSCD, the firm denies PBA's allegations. The firm has filed a countercomplaint alleging PBA and the school system owe PSCD nearly $30,000 for additional work done to satisfy PBA's complaints.
Interesting sequence of events that led to the dispute. Read the whole thing.
- TDOT commissioner: Tennessee facing new taxing method or deteriorating roads (7 replies)
- Metro Pulse BOE Endorsements (20 replies)
- Thanks, Jim (3 replies)
- Tips for local live musicians (17 replies)
- Everything you wanted to know about Compact Fluorescent Bulbs, including the mercury problem (48 replies)
- National Park Week: "For the benefit and enjoyment of the people" (4 replies)
- Women’s Representation in Tennessee (1 reply)
- First woman to fly around the world solo forgotten. (3 replies)
- One last questionnaire for school board candidates (which I didn't answer) (5 replies)
- KUB having trouble with broken water mains (7 replies)
- Oh National Democrats wherefore art thou? (10 replies)
- Remembering Black Wednesday (17 replies)