The lawsuit seeks a total of more than $400,000 from PSCD to fix the firm's "breaches, deficiencies and code violations" at Hardin Valley and Powell Middle.
In an answer filed by attorney Chris Cone on behalf of PSCD, the firm denies PBA's allegations. The firm has filed a countercomplaint alleging PBA and the school system owe PSCD nearly $30,000 for additional work done to satisfy PBA's complaints.
Interesting sequence of events that led to the dispute. Read the whole thing.
- Famous people you have met (75 replies)
- Knox County educators to host roundtable discussion on teacher pay schedules (2 replies)
- WATE: Three more Pilot Flying J employees plead guilty (6 replies)
- County Commissioner Brad Anders disciplined in police brutality case (155 replies)
- With us or against us (4 replies)
- Knoxville Retailers, Gone but not Forgotten (257 replies)
- 2013 Shootings in Knox County, TN (59 replies)
- World's Fair Park development? (14 replies)
- How bad is the job market in Tennessee? (5 replies)
- Wheels coming off Meals on Wheels (3 replies)
- Pandora et al (2 replies)
- Pilot indictment watch (93 replies)
- Jun 19 2013 - 2:00pm (15 hours 46 min from now)
- Jun 20 2013 - 5:00pm (1 day 18 hours from now)
- Jun 22 2013 - 10:00am (3 days 11 hours from now)