Chad Tindell says it's a bad idea, reports Mike Donila.
Read the article, and you tell me. Sounds like Chad Tindell had an outstanding record of accomplishment until he had to take the fall for his boss. Now his boss says that hiring a tax collection lawyer was a good idea before but isn't such a good idea now because, get this, Chad Tindell was too good at his job.
Furthermore, why is it that the good guys in local government always seem to get the short end of the stick while rogues and scoundrels go about their business as usual? Also, how can someone be guilty of facilitating a crime that nobody has ever owned up to or been held accountable for?
- ITT Tech stops all student enrollment (2 replies)
- Who will be Tennessee's next governor? (17 replies)
- 170 schools to take part in Tenn.’s first ‘Student Mock Election’ (2 replies)
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (58 replies)
- Women's Suffrage Monument Unveiled in Nashville (5 replies)
- 2016 election could be decided by 20 counties (1 reply)
- Knoxville Retailers, Gone but not Forgotten (369 replies)
- "It's a sad day for our city" - Maryville, Alcoa, Blount County (4 replies)
- Obamacare accountable care programs rang up $466 million in Medicare savings last year (2 replies)
- Blue Cross to raise rates by 62% for individual policies (37 replies)
- Rolling Stone: Hillary's New Deal (7 replies)
- Cheat sheet on why to vote for the Democratic candidate (1 reply)