Chad Tindell says it's a bad idea, reports Mike Donila.
Read the article, and you tell me. Sounds like Chad Tindell had an outstanding record of accomplishment until he had to take the fall for his boss. Now his boss says that hiring a tax collection lawyer was a good idea before but isn't such a good idea now because, get this, Chad Tindell was too good at his job.
Furthermore, why is it that the good guys in local government always seem to get the short end of the stick while rogues and scoundrels go about their business as usual? Also, how can someone be guilty of facilitating a crime that nobody has ever owned up to or been held accountable for?
- Grainger County 'maters (5 replies)
- Buzz Aldrin's Apollo 11 travel voucher (1 reply)
- Ijams rope course death (14 replies)
- Foster Arnett Parking Space + News Sentinel Removed Story (48 replies)
- Windows 10 doesn't suck (8 replies)
- HOV Lanes - ILEVs (4 replies)
- Haslam lays out plans for statewide road revenue tour (13 replies)
- Brewery, coffee roaster, others opening in South Knoxville (9 replies)
- Rep. Womick doubles down v. U.S. Supreme Court (13 replies)
- Foster Arnett: Hacked or unhinged? You decide (112 replies)
- McIntyre's week in review (5 replies)
- 50th anniversary of Medicare (1 reply)