Chad Tindell says it's a bad idea, reports Mike Donila.
Read the article, and you tell me. Sounds like Chad Tindell had an outstanding record of accomplishment until he had to take the fall for his boss. Now his boss says that hiring a tax collection lawyer was a good idea before but isn't such a good idea now because, get this, Chad Tindell was too good at his job.
Furthermore, why is it that the good guys in local government always seem to get the short end of the stick while rogues and scoundrels go about their business as usual? Also, how can someone be guilty of facilitating a crime that nobody has ever owned up to or been held accountable for?
- City unveils new website (8 replies)
- Tennessee offers rebates for electric cars and PHEVs (9 replies)
- Rewriting the Rules (3 replies)
- Haslam's legacy (25 replies)
- TN # 1, again (4 replies)
- Christenberry House comes down (10 replies)
- Knoxville bike trail in national finals for $100K grant (1 reply)
- Rikki's butterfly weed (5 replies)
- Home cookin' (24 replies)
- Knox County Schools balanced calendar survey controversy (50 replies)
- Garden coming in (1 reply)
- State offering voluntary employee buyouts (3 replies)