Chad Tindell says it's a bad idea, reports Mike Donila.
Read the article, and you tell me. Sounds like Chad Tindell had an outstanding record of accomplishment until he had to take the fall for his boss. Now his boss says that hiring a tax collection lawyer was a good idea before but isn't such a good idea now because, get this, Chad Tindell was too good at his job.
Furthermore, why is it that the good guys in local government always seem to get the short end of the stick while rogues and scoundrels go about their business as usual? Also, how can someone be guilty of facilitating a crime that nobody has ever owned up to or been held accountable for?
- How Republicans quietly sabotaged Obamacare long before Trump came into office (5 replies)
- Maybe Trump should try single payer? (1 reply)
- Repealing Obamacare affects everyone (54 replies)
- ACA repeal vote canceled, effort falling apart (13 replies)
- What your Congressman thinks of you (8 replies)
- Study: Tennessee among the most federally dependent states (2 replies)
- Maybe our government works after all (1 reply)
- Why doesn't Rep. Eddie Smith want to test school drinking water for lead? (13 replies)
- Thousands of Would-Be Democratic Candidates Flood States in Trump Backlash (2 replies)
- FBI investigates 'odd' computer link between Russian bank and Trump Organization (4 replies)
- North Dakota bill, would legalize accidentally running over protesters in the road (3 replies)
- The "Daily Show" was at Trump Nashville rally (2 replies)