* TIMING... PRECIPITATION WILL MOVE INTO THE CUMBERLAND PLATEAU AND SOUTHEAST TENNESSEE LATE THURSDAY NIGHT AND OVERSPREAD THE ENTIRE REGION FRIDAY MORNING AND AFTERNOON... BEFORE TAPERING OFF BY FRIDAY EVENING.
* IMPACTS... SIGNIFICANT ICING AND HEAVY SNOWFALL WILL CREATE EXTREMELY HAZARDOUS DRIVING CONDITIONS EARLY FRIDAY MORNING THROUGH FRIDAY NIGHT. ACCUMULATING ICE AND SNOW MAY PULL DOWN TREES AND POWER LINES IN SOME AREAS. LOCALIZED TO WIDESPREAD POWER OUTAGES ARE POSSIBLE.
- Blue Cross to raise rates by 62% for individual policies (19 replies)
- K-Mart N. Broadway gone (20 replies)
- Local Motors to produce Olli self-driving vehicle in Knoxville (10 replies)
- Union Ave, Ice Cream, and soup? (48 replies)
- UT students are back! (14 replies)
- Thanks for the memories! (1 reply)
- Free speech proves costly (4 replies)
- Hillary Clinton campaign office to open in Knox County (11 replies)
- How Haslam is reshaping Tennessee environmental rules (6 replies)
- a small but notable defeat for privatization (9 replies)
- Interest rates at (pre) historic lows (6 replies)
- Trump train changing direction? (30 replies)
- Aug 27 2016 - 2:00pm (2 days 9 hours from now)
- Oct 11 2016 - 10:00am (6 weeks 5 days from now)