* TIMING... PRECIPITATION WILL MOVE INTO THE CUMBERLAND PLATEAU AND SOUTHEAST TENNESSEE LATE THURSDAY NIGHT AND OVERSPREAD THE ENTIRE REGION FRIDAY MORNING AND AFTERNOON... BEFORE TAPERING OFF BY FRIDAY EVENING.
* IMPACTS... SIGNIFICANT ICING AND HEAVY SNOWFALL WILL CREATE EXTREMELY HAZARDOUS DRIVING CONDITIONS EARLY FRIDAY MORNING THROUGH FRIDAY NIGHT. ACCUMULATING ICE AND SNOW MAY PULL DOWN TREES AND POWER LINES IN SOME AREAS. LOCALIZED TO WIDESPREAD POWER OUTAGES ARE POSSIBLE.
- UK votes to leave EU, PM Cameron resigns (22 replies)
- Chattanooga multi-use parking garage (5 replies)
- TIDAL wave? (9 replies)
- Tennessee Medicaid expansion task force plan: DOA? (1 reply)
- UT & downtown parking costs to increase starting Friday (2 replies)
- Trump's gonna win (25 replies)
- Clinton: Silicon Valley frat bros need our help! (1 reply)
- Time running out for free Windows 10 upgrade (9 replies)
- streetcar map (4 replies)
- RIP Pat Summitt (19 replies)
- Volunteer sunflower (1 reply)
- Supreme Court strikes down Texas abortion restrictions (7 replies)