* TIMING... PRECIPITATION WILL MOVE INTO THE CUMBERLAND PLATEAU AND SOUTHEAST TENNESSEE LATE THURSDAY NIGHT AND OVERSPREAD THE ENTIRE REGION FRIDAY MORNING AND AFTERNOON... BEFORE TAPERING OFF BY FRIDAY EVENING.
* IMPACTS... SIGNIFICANT ICING AND HEAVY SNOWFALL WILL CREATE EXTREMELY HAZARDOUS DRIVING CONDITIONS EARLY FRIDAY MORNING THROUGH FRIDAY NIGHT. ACCUMULATING ICE AND SNOW MAY PULL DOWN TREES AND POWER LINES IN SOME AREAS. LOCALIZED TO WIDESPREAD POWER OUTAGES ARE POSSIBLE.
- Justice? (56 replies)
- Local Presbyterian church in turmoil over same-sex marriage (14 replies)
- Happy Thanksgiving! (6 replies)
- Developers look to create underground NYC park (2 replies)
- FYI: Don't buy a teenage boy a sports car (62 replies)
- Audit of KCS capital fund accounting complete (4 replies)
- Black Friday Walmart protests (2 replies)
- Tre Hargett wants you to know that Tre Hargett is all about Tre Hargett accountability (3 replies)
- Feel good dog story (2 replies)
- Google Fiber advancing in Nashville? (7 replies)
- Companies accuse Haslam of leading Pilot Flying J fraud (7 replies)
- Citizenfour at Downtown West (6 replies)