* TIMING... PRECIPITATION WILL MOVE INTO THE CUMBERLAND PLATEAU AND SOUTHEAST TENNESSEE LATE THURSDAY NIGHT AND OVERSPREAD THE ENTIRE REGION FRIDAY MORNING AND AFTERNOON... BEFORE TAPERING OFF BY FRIDAY EVENING.
* IMPACTS... SIGNIFICANT ICING AND HEAVY SNOWFALL WILL CREATE EXTREMELY HAZARDOUS DRIVING CONDITIONS EARLY FRIDAY MORNING THROUGH FRIDAY NIGHT. ACCUMULATING ICE AND SNOW MAY PULL DOWN TREES AND POWER LINES IN SOME AREAS. LOCALIZED TO WIDESPREAD POWER OUTAGES ARE POSSIBLE.
- Ballot order (14 replies)
- No-Show Smith finally shows up – But guess where? (43 replies)
- Chickamauga Lock closed for repairs, Knoxville barge traffic cut off (10 replies)
- The Best #Democracy Money Can Buy? (15 replies)
- John Stewart: Amendment 3 would bring higher sales, food, business taxes (4 replies)
- Burchett: McIntyre needs to go (84 replies)
- International Baccalaureate (22 replies)
- Parallels (3 replies)
- Knoxville Retailers, Gone but not Forgotten (326 replies)
- Separation of Church and State? (8 replies)
- Tennessee needs $38 billion of infrastructure improvements (3 replies)
- When economic hackofistry is no longer printable (7 replies)
- Oct 30 2014 - 7:00pm (9 hours 46 min from now)
- Nov 2 2014 - 3:00pm (3 days 6 hours from now)