* TIMING... PRECIPITATION WILL MOVE INTO THE CUMBERLAND PLATEAU AND SOUTHEAST TENNESSEE LATE THURSDAY NIGHT AND OVERSPREAD THE ENTIRE REGION FRIDAY MORNING AND AFTERNOON... BEFORE TAPERING OFF BY FRIDAY EVENING.
* IMPACTS... SIGNIFICANT ICING AND HEAVY SNOWFALL WILL CREATE EXTREMELY HAZARDOUS DRIVING CONDITIONS EARLY FRIDAY MORNING THROUGH FRIDAY NIGHT. ACCUMULATING ICE AND SNOW MAY PULL DOWN TREES AND POWER LINES IN SOME AREAS. LOCALIZED TO WIDESPREAD POWER OUTAGES ARE POSSIBLE.
- EPA fines Rep. Andy Hold for illegal hog waste dumping (4 replies)
- City Council candidate forum (2 replies)
- Redesign of Public Space at Riverwalk (22 replies)
- Praise the Lord and pass the legislation! (30 replies)
- Plans for Midway Business Park revived (5 replies)
- Court: City Council must vote on Pryor Brown surface parking lot (13 replies)
- U.S. tax cuts don't pay for themselves -Republican-appointed official says (3 replies)
- Immigration and Entitlements = Trump Traction (3 replies)
- Haslam to outsource operation of U.T. and other university facilities (58 replies)
- The cutest thing you will see all day (7 replies)
- Halls Shopper update (8 replies)
- State's unclaimed property website streamlined (3 replies)