VW Chattanooga chief: "We would not welcome people being able to carry weapons on factory grounds."
Lt. Gov. Ramsey: "I think that if you talk to them reasonably about what we're talking about here one-on-one, they'll be fine with it."
Gov. Haslam: "Volkswagen has been up front that that's a concern of theirs. We obviously would like to get that SUV."
What's more important, jobs or more guns in more places against a business owner's wishes? Oh wait, we're talking about the TNGOP legislature.
- WBIR Inside Tennessee - Democratic candidate Gloria Johnson (1 reply)
- Bald Eagle on French Broad (1 reply)
- South High redux as Assisted Living Center (1 reply)
- Bill seeking to stop scalpers from grabbing online tickets has cleared the House (2 replies)
- Ammo plant deal falling apart? (2 replies)
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (69 replies)
- Businessman wants to add waterfall to South Knoxville waterfront (23 replies)
- Dover to develop South High (8 replies)
- AMI ammo factory deal could involve $20 million in state incentives (28 replies)
- KNS not to endorse in Presidential race (8 replies)
- Debates 3, Climate Change 0 (3 replies)
- Debate takeaway headlines (11 replies)
- Oct 23 2016 - 9:30am (5 hours 40 min from now)
- Oct 23 2016 - 2:00pm (10 hours 10 min from now)
- Oct 26 2016 - 12:00pm (3 days 8 hours from now)
- Oct 29 2016 - 3:00pm (6 days 11 hours from now)
- Oct 30 2016 - 1:30pm (1 week 9 hours from now)