VW Chattanooga chief: "We would not welcome people being able to carry weapons on factory grounds."
Lt. Gov. Ramsey: "I think that if you talk to them reasonably about what we're talking about here one-on-one, they'll be fine with it."
Gov. Haslam: "Volkswagen has been up front that that's a concern of theirs. We obviously would like to get that SUV."
What's more important, jobs or more guns in more places against a business owner's wishes? Oh wait, we're talking about the TNGOP legislature.
- Justice? (29 replies)
- Google Fiber advancing in Nashville? (4 replies)
- Companies accuse Haslam of leading Pilot Flying J fraud (7 replies)
- FYI: Don't buy a teenage boy a sports car (59 replies)
- Citizenfour at Downtown West (6 replies)
- Latest UT athletics drama (9 replies)
- UT dropping "Lady" from "Lady Vols" (58 replies)
- Sad pet store story (5 replies)
- Ravitch: Education reform is a hoax (1 reply)
- Local Presbyterian church in turmoil over same-sex marriage (11 replies)
- UT discontinues Lady Vols Hall of Fame (8 replies)
- BlueCross premium hike (16 replies)