VW Chattanooga chief: "We would not welcome people being able to carry weapons on factory grounds."
Lt. Gov. Ramsey: "I think that if you talk to them reasonably about what we're talking about here one-on-one, they'll be fine with it."
Gov. Haslam: "Volkswagen has been up front that that's a concern of theirs. We obviously would like to get that SUV."
What's more important, jobs or more guns in more places against a business owner's wishes? Oh wait, we're talking about the TNGOP legislature.
- Tennessee ranks in the bottom 10 of worst places to do business (9 replies)
- Shadowy groups seek to keep virtual schools alive in Tennessee (3 replies)
- Next Stop (34 replies)
- Knox Co. Democratic Party convention March 28th (3 replies)
- KCS finance director leaving to join Emerald Youth Foundation (4 replies)
- Free market senior services? (5 replies)
- It's getting close to tax time (8 replies)
- Frank Cagle nails the Voucher Issue (31 replies)
- (Another) Bargain Hunter's Review: United Grocery Outlet (6 replies)
- Led Zeppelin update (5 replies)
- Headline fail (17 replies)
- RIP Leonard Nimoy (8 replies)