VW Chattanooga chief: "We would not welcome people being able to carry weapons on factory grounds."
Lt. Gov. Ramsey: "I think that if you talk to them reasonably about what we're talking about here one-on-one, they'll be fine with it."
Gov. Haslam: "Volkswagen has been up front that that's a concern of theirs. We obviously would like to get that SUV."
What's more important, jobs or more guns in more places against a business owner's wishes? Oh wait, we're talking about the TNGOP legislature.
- Pilot update (12 replies)
- UT target of "sweeping" sexual assault lawsuit (11 replies)
- Oh no! Say it ain't so Fresh Market (6 replies)
- Delegate counts (8 replies)
- Maybe the dog ate his diploma? (2 replies)
- Bernaroo (1 reply)
- Bernie Sanders raises $6.4 million in first 24 hours after NH polls close (2 replies)
- What's up at South-Doyle High School? (5 replies)
- Vouchers back in the House today... Update: bill tabled, no vouchers (1 reply)
- Sears closing more stores (8 replies)
- Petition for a Better Dollar General on Washington Pike (18 replies)
- Magnolia Ave. Streetscape project a conundrum (2 replies)