From ABC News by way of Yahoo ...
With increased travel, both internationally and domestically, and higher bedbug resistance to existing pesticides, Orkin has seen an almost 33 percent boost in bedbug business compared to 2011.
The company has just released its rankings of U.S. cities in order of the number of bedbug treatments from January to December 2012. The "Windy City" of Chicago tops the list, followed by Detroit, Los Angeles, Denver and Cincinnati.
- Report: School board member/candidate Gloria Deathridge health issues (2 replies)
- Knox Co. should resolve Halls greenway project issues (35 replies)
- No Credit? No Problem (26 replies)
- Sens. Bell and Kelsey ask AG to sue Obama (3 replies)
- ISIS (36 replies)
- George Flinn for Senate? (5 replies)
- State finally admits its for-profit virtual academy is a flop (5 replies)
- Knoxville News Sentinel website makeover (10 replies)
- Jonathan Turley - "Get ready for an even bigger threat to Obamacare" (13 replies)
- Knoxville firefighters endorse Cheri Siler for State Senate (3 replies)
- Tennessee, an inauspicious place to raise children (1 reply)
- State of Tennessee facing Medicaid enrollment lawsuit (4 replies)
- Jul 24 2014 - 6:00pm (6 hours 31 min from now)
- Jul 26 2014 - 9:00am (1 day 21 hours from now)
- Jul 29 2014 - 10:00am (4 days 22 hours from now)
- Jul 29 2014 - 5:30pm (5 days 6 hours from now)