I received a letter from my accountant indicating that Tennessee now requires me to approve EFT draft rights to my checking account for Franchise and Excise taxes. I can no longer just write a check for my taxes, I have to open my account for them to draw from it whenever they darn well please.
I'm sure if they screw up and either take out $$ they aren't supposed to, or if they get hacked and my account information ends up in Russia, they have no liability whatsoever.
- Superintendent's holiday message to teachers (3 replies)
- New York bans styrofoam (19 replies)
- Mark Harmon's "Knox Beat" old time radio show (10 replies)
- Zeitgeist Studies (1 reply)
- In Memoriam (5 replies)
- Survey: Perceptions of South Knoxville (5 replies)
- Lottery: it's all about the students (13 replies)
- Kaiser foundation on coverage gap (3 replies)
- Happy Anniversary to the Mrs. (8 replies)
- 2013 Shootings in Knox County, TN (97 replies)
- RIP Tom Laughlin, 'Billy Jack' (5 replies)
- Haslam's lack of leadership on health care hurts state's most vulnerable (19 replies)