I received a letter from my accountant indicating that Tennessee now requires me to approve EFT draft rights to my checking account for Franchise and Excise taxes. I can no longer just write a check for my taxes, I have to open my account for them to draw from it whenever they darn well please.
I'm sure if they screw up and either take out $$ they aren't supposed to, or if they get hacked and my account information ends up in Russia, they have no liability whatsoever.
- Companies accuse Haslam of leading Pilot Flying J fraud (4 replies)
- RIP Mike Nichols (2 replies)
- VW sets new "Community Organization Engagement" policy at Chattanooga Plant (21 replies)
- Local Presbyterian church in turmoil over same-sex marriage (7 replies)
- Snow pics from Buffalo (6 replies)
- Haslam named chair of Republican Governors Association, nobody else wanted it (1 reply)
- Geek tip: Trick out your Android keyboard (1 reply)
- Christmas lights at Chilhowee Park (1 reply)
- Shopper News publisher Sandra Clark exonerated in theft trial (8 replies)
- Della Volpe opposes Tennova hospital relocation (16 replies)
- TNDP chair screening committee recommends three candidates (12 replies)
- Yet another Metro Pulse revival? (12 replies)