I received a letter from my accountant indicating that Tennessee now requires me to approve EFT draft rights to my checking account for Franchise and Excise taxes. I can no longer just write a check for my taxes, I have to open my account for them to draw from it whenever they darn well please.
I'm sure if they screw up and either take out $$ they aren't supposed to, or if they get hacked and my account information ends up in Russia, they have no liability whatsoever.
- Via TREE - The Latest on Voucher Bill (1 reply)
- Parthenon Group to propose KCS cuts tonight (59 replies)
- Merita bread to make a comeback? (14 replies)
- Too late to- Stop the State Power Grab- NO Changes to the Right to Farm Act! (31 replies)
- Knoxville Retailers, Gone but not Forgotten (308 replies)
- TEA sues Knox Co. Schools (2 replies)
- Volkswagon sides with UAW on appeal - Times Free Press (10 replies)
- 2014 Shootings in Knox County, TN (17 replies)
- Lady Vols win SEC championship (2 replies)
- Rikki Hall benefit for the Little River Watershed Association (15 replies)
- Herr Huffman-Rhee on TEA (and 'Faux' Parents) (9 replies)
- Ever thought about opening a franchise store? (1 reply)
- Mar 20 2014 - 7:00pm (1 week 2 days from now)
- Mar 25 2014 - 6:00pm (2 weeks 7 hours from now)