From the TBI...
Nashville, Tenn. – The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation today arrested the individual responsible for stealing money that was raised by a political action group in charge of organizing a GOP Presidential forum scheduled be held in October 2011 at the Meadowview Convention Center in Kingsport. The event was never held.
Fabian Farrell Story, 36, of Greeneville was indicted by the Washington County grand jury in November of 2012 on one count of theft over $10,000. Story was the executive director of the group called Conservatives on the Move was allegedly coordinating the political event. Story contacted Johnson City political activist, Phyllis White, on July 1, 2011 to help Story raise money and organize the event. White raised approximately $30,000 and deposited it in a Washington County bank. The TBI investigation revealed that Story withdrew the money, the event was never held, and money was not refunded to the donors.
Story was arrested by TBI today at the Rutherford County court house where he was appearing on a child support case. He was booked into the Rutherford County Jail on $10,000 bond and will be transported to the Washington County Jail tomorrow.
- Trump's Cabinet (70 replies)
- Women's March on Washington includes local events (1 reply)
- We are living... (3 replies)
- Repealing Obamacare affects everyone (12 replies)
- Will Trump last four years? (58 replies)
- A message (2 replies)
- Companies Are Recycling Their Old News to Avoid Being Blasted in a Trump Tweet (2 replies)
- Roger Kane Insists our Legislature is Incredibly Diverse (4 replies)
- Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-AL) on secularists (8 replies)
- Traffic cameras and the Constitution (3 replies)
- South Waterfront area coffee shop opens (4 replies)
- Some Inauguration Day tips... (1 reply)
- Jan 19 2017 - 7:30pm (1 day 8 min from now)
- Jan 20 2017 - 6:00pm (1 day 22 hours from now)
- Feb 3 2017 - 10:00am (2 weeks 1 day from now)