From the TBI...
Nashville, Tenn. – The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation today arrested the individual responsible for stealing money that was raised by a political action group in charge of organizing a GOP Presidential forum scheduled be held in October 2011 at the Meadowview Convention Center in Kingsport. The event was never held.
Fabian Farrell Story, 36, of Greeneville was indicted by the Washington County grand jury in November of 2012 on one count of theft over $10,000. Story was the executive director of the group called Conservatives on the Move was allegedly coordinating the political event. Story contacted Johnson City political activist, Phyllis White, on July 1, 2011 to help Story raise money and organize the event. White raised approximately $30,000 and deposited it in a Washington County bank. The TBI investigation revealed that Story withdrew the money, the event was never held, and money was not refunded to the donors.
Story was arrested by TBI today at the Rutherford County court house where he was appearing on a child support case. He was booked into the Rutherford County Jail on $10,000 bond and will be transported to the Washington County Jail tomorrow.
- ACA repeal vote canceled, effort falling apart (3 replies)
- Why doesn't Rep. Eddie Smith want to test school drinking water for lead? (10 replies)
- FBI investigates 'odd' computer link between Russian bank and Trump Organization (4 replies)
- North Dakota bill, would legalize accidentally running over protesters in the road (3 replies)
- The "Daily Show" was at Trump Nashville rally (2 replies)
- Trump budget (14 replies)
- Study: Tennessee among the most federally dependent states (1 reply)
- Pour one out for Ruby Tuesday (5 replies)
- SoKno Taco Grand Opening Friday, March 31 (2 replies)
- Safety center advancing (1 reply)
- Why does Trump hate Obama? (6 replies)
- Chuck Berry, rock 'n' roll pioneer, dead at 90 (1 reply)
- Mar 24 2017 - 9:00am (29 min 7 sec from now)
- Mar 28 2017 - 6:30pm (4 days 9 hours from now)
- Mar 29 2017 - 12:00pm (5 days 3 hours from now)
- Apr 27 2017 - 6:00pm (4 weeks 6 days from now)