The Maryville Daily Times reports that "Sevierville restaurateur Dustin Trent Manning plans to open a restaurant and floral/design shop this spring in the former Tomato Head restaurant location in downtown Maryville."
Looks like Foothills Milling will be getting some competition in the Blount Co. casual fine dining department. Check out the menu for their Sevierville location. I like that they have small plate options for just about everything, and wish every restaurant would offer this.
The menu looks a little ambitious (and the combination floral design shop concept is, uhm, different), and looking at some reviews it appears they have been running Groupon specials which is not usually a good sign. But I just hope they are able to compete with Cheddar's and Hot Rod Diner's two pound five dollar burgers and whatnot. We look forward to checking them out. And I'm guessing it will be worth at least an exploratory trip over from Knoxville.
RELATED: Bistro 109
- Will Trump last four years? (51 replies)
- Hillary Clinton's Popular Vote Lead Now Over Two Million (3 replies)
- RIP John Glenn (2 replies)
- Trump's Cabinet (42 replies)
- Jill Stein attempts to raise $2 million by Friday 4:00 pm for recounts (36 replies)
- Jobless Rate Hits Nine-Year Low; 178,000 Jobs Added (1 reply)
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (85 replies)
- Mountaintop removal coal mining banned in East TN (5 replies)
- This is the dumbest thing I've seen all week (1 reply)
- National Weather Service facing major cutbacks (3 replies)
- 2016 Harvest Of Souls Continues (3 replies)
- City to begin enforcing parking meter time limits (22 replies)