The Maryville Daily Times reports that "Sevierville restaurateur Dustin Trent Manning plans to open a restaurant and floral/design shop this spring in the former Tomato Head restaurant location in downtown Maryville."
Looks like Foothills Milling will be getting some competition in the Blount Co. casual fine dining department. Check out the menu for their Sevierville location. I like that they have small plate options for just about everything, and wish every restaurant would offer this.
The menu looks a little ambitious (and the combination floral design shop concept is, uhm, different), and looking at some reviews it appears they have been running Groupon specials which is not usually a good sign. But I just hope they are able to compete with Cheddar's and Hot Rod Diner's two pound five dollar burgers and whatnot. We look forward to checking them out. And I'm guessing it will be worth at least an exploratory trip over from Knoxville.
RELATED: Bistro 109
- Campfield guns in parks bill passes TN Senate (14 replies)
- The Onion? Or Parthenon Group? You decide. (26 replies)
- Why Won't Knox News Sentinel Cover Dr. Mary Headrick's Campaign For Congress in TN's 3rd? (5 replies)
- Burchett: McIntyre needs to go (9 replies)
- SATURDAY SOUTH (6 replies)
- Butch Jones: Best new coach in the SEC?* (3 replies)
- This seems just about right. (10 replies)
- Social Security garnished for student loan debt (25 replies)
- ISIL: a journalistic twist (9 replies)
- The most affluent town in every state (4 replies)
- Darden investors slam Olive Garden (3 replies)
- Campaign Kickoff for School Board Candidate District 2 Jamie Rowe (24 replies)