The Maryville Daily Times reports that "Sevierville restaurateur Dustin Trent Manning plans to open a restaurant and floral/design shop this spring in the former Tomato Head restaurant location in downtown Maryville."
Looks like Foothills Milling will be getting some competition in the Blount Co. casual fine dining department. Check out the menu for their Sevierville location. I like that they have small plate options for just about everything, and wish every restaurant would offer this.
The menu looks a little ambitious (and the combination floral design shop concept is, uhm, different), and looking at some reviews it appears they have been running Groupon specials which is not usually a good sign. But I just hope they are able to compete with Cheddar's and Hot Rod Diner's two pound five dollar burgers and whatnot. We look forward to checking them out. And I'm guessing it will be worth at least an exploratory trip over from Knoxville.
RELATED: Bistro 109
- Sens. Bell and Kelsey ask AG to sue Obama (6 replies)
- Bill Owen reception (4 replies)
- State retirement plans for the private sector (1 reply)
- Stop Wasting Votes by Crossing Over (10 replies)
- What's missing in this picture? (8 replies)
- U.S. health insurers to pay $330 million in premium rebates (1 reply)
- Report: School board member/candidate Gloria Deathridge health issues (22 replies)
- Ball fails to file timely campaign finance disclosure (5 replies)
- 2014 Shootings in Knox County, TN (46 replies)
- Boomsday will be mostly free after all (7 replies)
- the future of public education (3 replies)
- Follies redux (1 reply)