The Maryville Daily Times reports that "Sevierville restaurateur Dustin Trent Manning plans to open a restaurant and floral/design shop this spring in the former Tomato Head restaurant location in downtown Maryville."
Looks like Foothills Milling will be getting some competition in the Blount Co. casual fine dining department. Check out the menu for their Sevierville location. I like that they have small plate options for just about everything, and wish every restaurant would offer this.
The menu looks a little ambitious (and the combination floral design shop concept is, uhm, different), and looking at some reviews it appears they have been running Groupon specials which is not usually a good sign. But I just hope they are able to compete with Cheddar's and Hot Rod Diner's two pound five dollar burgers and whatnot. We look forward to checking them out. And I'm guessing it will be worth at least an exploratory trip over from Knoxville.
RELATED: Bistro 109
- Drum solos that don't suck (3 replies)
- Another Trump promise not in the works? (1 reply)
- Gannett swings the axe again... (23 replies)
- Chattanooga NPR reporter fired after legislator complaints (1 reply)
- Campus facilities management outsourcing announced (5 replies)
- Safety center advancing (2 replies)
- A robot that burns Donald Trump's tweets (1 reply)
- Trump budget (15 replies)
- Tesla on autopilot hits police motorcycle (1 reply)
- Former FCC chairman: Things are 'going the way I feared' (2 replies)
- Why doesn't Rep. Eddie Smith want to test school drinking water for lead? (18 replies)
- As more Americans fail drug tests, employers turn to refugees (1 reply)