Maybe someone who pays closer attention or knows more about it can fill me in. Except for some weird navel gazing by John Adams, it seems like every News Sentinel article about the U.T. Vols football program over the past couple of weeks has come out of Nashville, Chattanooga, or chat boards.
Is UT freezing out the KNS, or has KNS declared a blackout on reporting? They've got three or four guys assigned to UT football. Seems like that ought to be adequate to cover the transition and recruiting and so forth, especially considering they've only got one poor guy covering all of county government.
- Haslam snubs Obama, again (2 replies)
- Sheriff's office stonewalling jail beating victim's lawyers? (7 replies)
- Supreme Court rules against EPA on regulating mercury emissions (29 replies)
- school board meeting underway (8 replies)
- New revelations in deadly school bus crash (96 replies)
- McIntyre's week in review (4 replies)
- TNGOP wants a special session on the gay crisis (3 replies)
- Blurring the Racial Lines (50 replies)
- Couldn't happen to a nicer guy (2 replies)
- Today's school board work session (23 replies)
- Dog jumping in water (5 replies)
- Rikki's butterfly weed (9 replies)