Maybe someone who pays closer attention or knows more about it can fill me in. Except for some weird navel gazing by John Adams, it seems like every News Sentinel article about the U.T. Vols football program over the past couple of weeks has come out of Nashville, Chattanooga, or chat boards.
Is UT freezing out the KNS, or has KNS declared a blackout on reporting? They've got three or four guys assigned to UT football. Seems like that ought to be adequate to cover the transition and recruiting and so forth, especially considering they've only got one poor guy covering all of county government.
- Gunman attacks Colorado Springs Planned Parenthood clinic (10 replies)
- Republican State Rep: new traffic law needed to help him get home (5 replies)
- U.N. Weather Agency: It's Record Hot Out There This Year (3 replies)
- Mayor Rogero lowers the boom on former mayor and Shopper columnist Victor Ashe (65 replies)
- Who Turned My Blue State Red? (12 replies)
- Six Knox Co. high schools "failing" according to state tests (39 replies)
- We are TARGEEEEET!!! (1 reply)
- Right-wing contortions (3 replies)
- Knoxville Retailers, Gone but not Forgotten (343 replies)
- Happy Thanksgiving! (2 replies)
- KCSO Proposed Safety Center (4 replies)
- McIntyre's self-evaluation (13 replies)