Maybe someone who pays closer attention or knows more about it can fill me in. Except for some weird navel gazing by John Adams, it seems like every News Sentinel article about the U.T. Vols football program over the past couple of weeks has come out of Nashville, Chattanooga, or chat boards.
Is UT freezing out the KNS, or has KNS declared a blackout on reporting? They've got three or four guys assigned to UT football. Seems like that ought to be adequate to cover the transition and recruiting and so forth, especially considering they've only got one poor guy covering all of county government.
- Immigration and Entitlements = Trump Traction (8 replies)
- Into the Belly of the Beast (3 replies)
- Plans for Midway Business Park revived (6 replies)
- Big Brother is (was?) listening at the courthouse (5 replies)
- so this is it ... (7 replies)
- Status of State Action on the Medicaid Expansion Decision (2 replies)
- Tivo deal alert (2 replies)
- City Council candidate forum (5 replies)
- EPA fines Rep. Andy Hold for illegal hog waste dumping (5 replies)
- Praise the Lord and pass the legislation! (32 replies)
- Redesign of Public Space at Riverwalk (22 replies)
- Court: City Council must vote on Pryor Brown surface parking lot (13 replies)