Maybe someone who pays closer attention or knows more about it can fill me in. Except for some weird navel gazing by John Adams, it seems like every News Sentinel article about the U.T. Vols football program over the past couple of weeks has come out of Nashville, Chattanooga, or chat boards.
Is UT freezing out the KNS, or has KNS declared a blackout on reporting? They've got three or four guys assigned to UT football. Seems like that ought to be adequate to cover the transition and recruiting and so forth, especially considering they've only got one poor guy covering all of county government.
- Briggs misleads, comes across as a bully (12 replies)
- Briggs and Military Uniform policy (3 replies)
- What's The Strategy for Fighting Amendment One? (3 replies)
- Burchett: McIntyre needs to go (72 replies)
- Well, this is awkward (6 replies)
- Knox County 2014 State Primary and County General Election Sample Ballot (3 replies)
- The Oldest Bar In Every State (14 replies)
- Geek tip for Klipsch owners: Bob Crites (3 replies)
- Shopper-News online (2 replies)
- Somewhat original thinking for an old problem - a "bottom-up approach to fiscal policy" (7 replies)
- Business Buzzword Bingo, 1962. (3 replies)
- The Artful Dodger: Dr. Briggs "radio silence" on Cheri Siler's invitation to debate (53 replies)
- Oct 2 2014 - 6:00pm (2 days 11 hours from now)
- Oct 5 2014 - 2:00pm (5 days 7 hours from now)