I personally believe that well-regulated and disciplined gun ownership is a beautiful thing, but I'm seeing a ton of fictional garbage being paraded around the intertubes as righteous common sense. May we address some of these?
How many of you believe that there are more deaths in the U.S. by baseball bats than firearms?
With such strict gun laws in Mexico, why aren't they the safest country in North America? With more gun stores than grocery stores here, why aren't we the safest in the universe?
- Via TREE - The Latest on Voucher Bill (7 replies)
- Volkswagon sides with UAW on appeal - Times Free Press (12 replies)
- Parthenon Group to propose KCS cuts tonight (79 replies)
- Knoxville Retailers, Gone but not Forgotten (309 replies)
- Fresenius Medical Care Invests $140 Million To Locate Manufacturing Facility In Knoxville (1 reply)
- Baptist Hospital demolition underway (5 replies)
- TEA sues Knox Co. Schools (3 replies)
- Merita bread to make a comeback? (14 replies)
- Too late to- Stop the State Power Grab- NO Changes to the Right to Farm Act! (31 replies)
- 2014 Shootings in Knox County, TN (17 replies)
- Lady Vols win SEC championship (2 replies)
- Rikki Hall benefit for the Little River Watershed Association (15 replies)
- Mar 19 2014 - 12:00pm (1 week 11 hours from now)
- Mar 20 2014 - 7:00pm (1 week 1 day from now)
- Mar 25 2014 - 6:00pm (1 week 6 days from now)