I personally believe that well-regulated and disciplined gun ownership is a beautiful thing, but I'm seeing a ton of fictional garbage being paraded around the intertubes as righteous common sense. May we address some of these?
How many of you believe that there are more deaths in the U.S. by baseball bats than firearms?
With such strict gun laws in Mexico, why aren't they the safest country in North America? With more gun stores than grocery stores here, why aren't we the safest in the universe?
- You can tell it's summer (40 replies)
- Supreme Court strikes down Texas abortion restrictions (4 replies)
- TIDAL wave? (4 replies)
- Alcoa Highway is growing (9 replies)
- Inside a Corrections Corporation of America for-profit prison (7 replies)
- Ralph Stanley RIP (4 replies)
- UK votes to leave EU, PM Cameron resigns (21 replies)
- The New American Death: Overdoses and Accidents (1 reply)
- Happy Pollinators Week! Please, take action (4 replies)
- The gun debate, face to face (65 replies)
- Up against the wall: Sanders supporters disrupt Nevada convention, issue death threats (62 replies)
- Knox area financial counseling resources for the poor? (8 replies)