I personally believe that well-regulated and disciplined gun ownership is a beautiful thing, but I'm seeing a ton of fictional garbage being paraded around the intertubes as righteous common sense. May we address some of these?
How many of you believe that there are more deaths in the U.S. by baseball bats than firearms?
With such strict gun laws in Mexico, why aren't they the safest country in North America? With more gun stores than grocery stores here, why aren't we the safest in the universe?
- Laying the foundation (13 replies)
- McIntyre: Burchett remarks "appalling" and "ignorant" (35 replies)
- JD3 cleared to run for Congress (27 replies)
- The "newsroom of the future" without Chas Sisk (3 replies)
- Episcopal Church approves liturgy for blessing same-gender unions (4 replies)
- Unemployment up in Tennessee (9 replies)
- Why can't the US make erasers? (10 replies)
- 10th anniversay of US invasion of Iraq (43 replies)
- Patient advocates say insurers avoiding the sick (2 replies)
- Knoxville attorney Terry Adams announces for U.S. Senate (7 replies)
- TN Supreme Court Ruling on Property Rights (4 replies)
- Books Sandwiched In Welcomes Alvin Nance This Wednesday! (3 replies)