I personally believe that well-regulated and disciplined gun ownership is a beautiful thing, but I'm seeing a ton of fictional garbage being paraded around the intertubes as righteous common sense. May we address some of these?
How many of you believe that there are more deaths in the U.S. by baseball bats than firearms?
With such strict gun laws in Mexico, why aren't they the safest country in North America? With more gun stores than grocery stores here, why aren't we the safest in the universe?
- Metro Pulse BOE Endorsements (9 replies)
- Thanks, Jim (2 replies)
- TDOT commissioner: Tennessee facing new taxing method or deteriorating roads (2 replies)
- National Park Week: "For the benefit and enjoyment of the people" (4 replies)
- Women’s Representation in Tennessee (1 reply)
- Everything you wanted to know about Compact Fluorescent Bulbs, including the mercury problem (47 replies)
- First woman to fly around the world solo forgotten. (3 replies)
- Tips for local live musicians (15 replies)
- One last questionnaire for school board candidates (which I didn't answer) (5 replies)
- KUB having trouble with broken water mains (7 replies)
- Oh National Democrats wherefore art thou? (10 replies)
- Remembering Black Wednesday (17 replies)