I personally believe that well-regulated and disciplined gun ownership is a beautiful thing, but I'm seeing a ton of fictional garbage being paraded around the intertubes as righteous common sense. May we address some of these?
How many of you believe that there are more deaths in the U.S. by baseball bats than firearms?
With such strict gun laws in Mexico, why aren't they the safest country in North America? With more gun stores than grocery stores here, why aren't we the safest in the universe?
- Unemployment at lowest in 7 years (3 replies)
- Falling to the mat with the ACA - King vs Burwell (3 replies)
- Developers Plan to Change Baptist Hospital Site Plans (24 replies)
- KCS fundraising faux pas (14 replies)
- Bicycle superhighways (6 replies)
- Voucher Action (3 replies)
- Shadowy groups seek to keep virtual schools alive in Tennessee (12 replies)
- Tennessee and Kansas (3 replies)
- Betty Bean: Emerald Recruitment Ltr Angers Christenberry Faculty (29 replies)
- Free market senior services? (7 replies)
- Belated condolences to Jamie Satterfield (7 replies)
- Frank Cagle nails the Voucher Issue (35 replies)