I personally believe that well-regulated and disciplined gun ownership is a beautiful thing, but I'm seeing a ton of fictional garbage being paraded around the intertubes as righteous common sense. May we address some of these?
How many of you believe that there are more deaths in the U.S. by baseball bats than firearms?
With such strict gun laws in Mexico, why aren't they the safest country in North America? With more gun stores than grocery stores here, why aren't we the safest in the universe?
- Art or advertising? Magpies and city trying to sort it out (25 replies)
- Big Brother is (was?) listening at the courthouse (14 replies)
- Haslam to outsource operation of U.T. and other university facilities (62 replies)
- Stand Up for Good Jobs, Living Wages, & Our Public Services! (2 replies)
- This will make you feel old (2 replies)
- Making out like a Bandit? (79 replies)
- U.S. Economy Added 173,000 Jobs in August; Unemployment Rate Fell (1 reply)
- Rowan Co. KY county clerk in the national spotlight for defying U.S. Supreme Court (20 replies)
- Tennessee judge won't grant divorce because the gays win (3 replies)
- State officials promote 'low-cost labor force' to lure foreign industries to Tennessee (2 replies)
- State seeks input on proposed law to charge for public records inspection (1 reply)
- The beast has more than one belly: (21 replies)