I personally believe that well-regulated and disciplined gun ownership is a beautiful thing, but I'm seeing a ton of fictional garbage being paraded around the intertubes as righteous common sense. May we address some of these?
How many of you believe that there are more deaths in the U.S. by baseball bats than firearms?
With such strict gun laws in Mexico, why aren't they the safest country in North America? With more gun stores than grocery stores here, why aren't we the safest in the universe?
- Congrats to new KCDP officeholders (14 replies)
- It's official: U.T. names Rick Barnes as new basketball coach (4 replies)
- Jimmy Haslam's house on the market for $4.9 million (5 replies)
- Big Ears is here (32 replies)
- Senate passes vouchers, House passes guns in parks (11 replies)
- Being Poor Affects Kids' Brains, Study Finds (13 replies)
- This should be interesting (5 replies)
- KCS Middle School Analysis now available for public review (7 replies)
- 2015 Shootings in Knox County, TN (20 replies)
- Sunrises? (6 replies)
- "Lady Vols" in the NCAA Tournament (11 replies)
- Headline fail (18 replies)