I personally believe that well-regulated and disciplined gun ownership is a beautiful thing, but I'm seeing a ton of fictional garbage being paraded around the intertubes as righteous common sense. May we address some of these?
How many of you believe that there are more deaths in the U.S. by baseball bats than firearms?
With such strict gun laws in Mexico, why aren't they the safest country in North America? With more gun stores than grocery stores here, why aren't we the safest in the universe?
- Interesting background on new Attorney General (22 replies)
- Burchett: McIntyre needs to go (31 replies)
- Alexander agrees to debate Ball (1 reply)
- High profile investor: Charter schools are a business (1 reply)
- Most educated town in every state (1 reply)
- Urban Outfitters, Kent State sweatshirt - what were they thinking? (10 replies)
- City of Alcoa-Sam's Club first step in New Urbanism? (6 replies)
- Gordon Ball kicks off statewide U.S. Senate campaign in East TN (3 replies)
- KnoxViews exclusive: U.S. Senate candidate Gordon Ball on the issues (22 replies)
- Social Security garnished for student loan debt (36 replies)
- TN Supreme Court names new Attorney General (9 replies)
- 2014 Shootings in Knox County, TN (60 replies)
- Sep 17 2014 - 12:00pm (11 hours 39 min ago)
- Sep 23 2014 - 6:15pm (5 days 18 hours from now)
- Sep 23 2014 - 7:00pm (5 days 19 hours from now)
- Sep 25 2014 - 6:00pm (1 week 18 hours from now)