I personally believe that well-regulated and disciplined gun ownership is a beautiful thing, but I'm seeing a ton of fictional garbage being paraded around the intertubes as righteous common sense. May we address some of these?
How many of you believe that there are more deaths in the U.S. by baseball bats than firearms?
With such strict gun laws in Mexico, why aren't they the safest country in North America? With more gun stores than grocery stores here, why aren't we the safest in the universe?
- What are best places to get soup in Knoxville? (5 replies)
- What Every State in the U.S. Is Worst at (1 reply)
- Haslam names new education commissioner (5 replies)
- The End of an Era (1 reply)
- City to rebid Cumberland Ave. project (23 replies)
- Elizabeth Warren for president! (64 replies)
- Final nail for Hemlock (2 replies)
- Island Home apartment project may break ground this week (10 replies)
- The banality of evil (4 replies)
- All-Clad for the win (9 replies)
- Headline fail (5 replies)
- Norris wants to give Congress the power to nullify federal regulations (they already can) (4 replies)