Some good news.
From NBC News and DOT ...
Connecticut, North Carolina, Tennessee, Ohio and Michigan, respectively, led 36 states with lower overall traffic deaths in 2011.
Tennessee looks like 2nd with 8.3% drop between 2010 and 2011.
- Tennessee excels in something: Corporate welfare (1 reply)
- World's Fair Park development? (24 replies)
- RIP James Gandolfini (1 reply)
- 2013 Shootings in Knox County, TN (60 replies)
- You know you're getting old... (11 replies)
- Hollywood Stories (1 reply)
- Knox County educators to host roundtable discussion on teacher pay schedules (11 replies)
- Knoxville Retailers, Gone but not Forgotten (261 replies)
- County Commissioner Brad Anders disciplined in police brutality case (166 replies)
- Pilot indictment watch (97 replies)
- Weber grills keep on grillin' (1 reply)
- Spending good money for a really bad website (1 reply)