The Times Free Press reports on a PTA forum with Hamilton School Board members and area state legislators. The lawmakers were peppered with questions about equality and accountability with regard to charter schools and vouchers, but they didn't have many answers.
State legislators in attendance included Sen. Bo Watson, newly elected Sen. Todd Gardenhire and Rep. Richard Floyd, all Republicans. Watson is a physical therapist. Gardenhire is a financial consultant with Morgan Stanley. Floyd, who spoke out in support of vouchers, is retired from Coca-Cola.
- DNC Convention thread - Monday edition (8 replies)
- Cumberland Avenue is a mess (9 replies)
- Sanders addresses supporters in Philadelphia (5 replies)
- Think twice about routine dental x-rays (2 replies)
- Debbie Wasserman Shultz removed from convention chair post (82 replies)
- SoKno: Rivers Edge Apartment Homes (2 replies)
- Time running out for free Windows 10 upgrade (12 replies)
- Musicians who don't like Trump and don't appreciate him using their music (5 replies)
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (49 replies)
- Clinton picks Kaine (12 replies)
- Bernie's Statement to His Supporters on His Endorsement of Hillary (13 replies)
- Analysts say Trump's economic plan would be a disaster (1 reply)
- Jul 27 2016 - 12:00pm (1 day 13 hours from now)
- Jul 28 2016 - 3:00pm (2 days 16 hours from now)