What: City to hold public meeting on Wayfinding
When: Tuesday, December 4, 2012 - 5:30pm
Where: Emporium, 100 Gay Street
Sorry for the short notice, but I haven't seen anything about this until the spouse mentioned it tonight. So I checked the City website, and there it was.
Here's the nut:
Officials from the City's Engineering Department and Office of Redevelopment will provide an update on the TDOT process for the Downtown Wayfinding Project.
The City has received a grant from TDOT to implement the Wayfinding system. The City has selected consultants Gresham Smith & Partners of Knoxville and Nashville to assist with meeting the environmental, right of way and construction documentation and review requirements of the TDOT Local Government Guidelines. The consultants will be on hand to provide a timeline and answer questions.
- Latest chapter of the Pilot saga (6 replies)
- Haslam signs bill allowing religious discrimination (13 replies)
- Mayor Rogero announces $302.68 million budget, no tax increases (6 replies)
- Chobani CEO Giving Employees an Ownership Stake in Yogurt Empire (1 reply)
- KCS cancels all TCAP/TN Ready tests not already underway (4 replies)
- Clinton, Trump rack up big wins in New England states (9 replies)
- McIntyre to helm UT education leadership center (8 replies)
- What's up at South-Doyle High School? (11 replies)
- Judge Orders Recount on Amendment 1 Vote (5 replies)
- TDOT shares plan for widening Chapman (12 replies)
- RIP Prince (9 replies)
- What are best places to get soup in Knoxville? (22 replies)