What: City to hold public meeting on Wayfinding
When: Tuesday, December 4, 2012 - 5:30pm
Where: Emporium, 100 Gay Street
Sorry for the short notice, but I haven't seen anything about this until the spouse mentioned it tonight. So I checked the City website, and there it was.
Here's the nut:
Officials from the City's Engineering Department and Office of Redevelopment will provide an update on the TDOT process for the Downtown Wayfinding Project.
The City has received a grant from TDOT to implement the Wayfinding system. The City has selected consultants Gresham Smith & Partners of Knoxville and Nashville to assist with meeting the environmental, right of way and construction documentation and review requirements of the TDOT Local Government Guidelines. The consultants will be on hand to provide a timeline and answer questions.
- Hey, did you hear about the Titanic fiddle? (1 reply)
- Reporter laments lack of public participation in city budget hearings (3 replies)
- Charles Ramsey gets burgers for life (3 replies)
- Haslam: Coal is king (11 replies)
- World's Fair Park development? (13 replies)
- Harriman site added to EPA Superfund National Priorities List (1 reply)
- Conspiracy du jour (4 replies)
- Jimmy Haslam apologizes to NFL owners for any damage caused by federal probe (1 reply)
- Tragic news from Oklahoma (12 replies)
- Playing the Game (1 reply)
- The Taylor Swift Justin Bieber Awards (4 replies)
- TBI accuses non-profit of lying, WSMV of shoddy journalism for repeating it (2 replies)