What: City to hold public meeting on Wayfinding
When: Tuesday, December 4, 2012 - 5:30pm
Where: Emporium, 100 Gay Street
Sorry for the short notice, but I haven't seen anything about this until the spouse mentioned it tonight. So I checked the City website, and there it was.
Here's the nut:
Officials from the City's Engineering Department and Office of Redevelopment will provide an update on the TDOT process for the Downtown Wayfinding Project.
The City has received a grant from TDOT to implement the Wayfinding system. The City has selected consultants Gresham Smith & Partners of Knoxville and Nashville to assist with meeting the environmental, right of way and construction documentation and review requirements of the TDOT Local Government Guidelines. The consultants will be on hand to provide a timeline and answer questions.
- ACA repeal vote canceled, effort falling apart (11 replies)
- Why doesn't Rep. Eddie Smith want to test school drinking water for lead? (13 replies)
- Thousands of Would-Be Democratic Candidates Flood States in Trump Backlash (2 replies)
- FBI investigates 'odd' computer link between Russian bank and Trump Organization (4 replies)
- North Dakota bill, would legalize accidentally running over protesters in the road (3 replies)
- The "Daily Show" was at Trump Nashville rally (2 replies)
- Trump budget (14 replies)
- Study: Tennessee among the most federally dependent states (1 reply)
- Pour one out for Ruby Tuesday (5 replies)
- SoKno Taco Grand Opening Friday, March 31 (2 replies)
- Safety center advancing (1 reply)
- Why does Trump hate Obama? (6 replies)