The Knox Co. Election Commission has released final unofficial election results after counting provisional ballots. Based on a comparison of previous results reported to the TN Sec. of State, it appears Romney picked up 113 votes (.103%) and Obama picked up 78 (.131%).
If my math and assumptions are correct, that means provisional ballots for Obama were cast at a 27% higher rate than provisional ballots for Romney. Make of that what you will.
The total number of provisional ballots would be 191 (.11%), which seems pretty good. Except, we don't know how many of those are because of photo ID v. other reasons, how many people without photo ID didn't or couldn't show up within two days to verify their provisional ballots, or how many people didn't have or gave up trying to get photo ID and just stayed home.
- DNC Convention thread - Monday edition (8 replies)
- Cumberland Avenue is a mess (9 replies)
- Sanders addresses supporters in Philadelphia (5 replies)
- Think twice about routine dental x-rays (2 replies)
- Debbie Wasserman Shultz removed from convention chair post (82 replies)
- SoKno: Rivers Edge Apartment Homes (2 replies)
- Time running out for free Windows 10 upgrade (12 replies)
- Musicians who don't like Trump and don't appreciate him using their music (5 replies)
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (49 replies)
- Clinton picks Kaine (12 replies)
- Bernie's Statement to His Supporters on His Endorsement of Hillary (13 replies)
- Analysts say Trump's economic plan would be a disaster (1 reply)
- Jul 27 2016 - 12:00pm (1 day 13 hours from now)
- Jul 28 2016 - 3:00pm (2 days 16 hours from now)