The Knox Co. Election Commission has released final unofficial election results after counting provisional ballots. Based on a comparison of previous results reported to the TN Sec. of State, it appears Romney picked up 113 votes (.103%) and Obama picked up 78 (.131%).
If my math and assumptions are correct, that means provisional ballots for Obama were cast at a 27% higher rate than provisional ballots for Romney. Make of that what you will.
The total number of provisional ballots would be 191 (.11%), which seems pretty good. Except, we don't know how many of those are because of photo ID v. other reasons, how many people without photo ID didn't or couldn't show up within two days to verify their provisional ballots, or how many people didn't have or gave up trying to get photo ID and just stayed home.
- WATE: Three more Pilot Flying J employees plead guilty (5 replies)
- Famous people you have met (69 replies)
- County Commissioner Brad Anders disciplined in police brutality case (155 replies)
- With us or against us (4 replies)
- Knoxville Retailers, Gone but not Forgotten (257 replies)
- 2013 Shootings in Knox County, TN (59 replies)
- World's Fair Park development? (14 replies)
- How bad is the job market in Tennessee? (5 replies)
- Wheels coming off Meals on Wheels (3 replies)
- Pandora et al (2 replies)
- Pilot indictment watch (93 replies)
- Heart & Soul at Knoxville Center Mall (4 replies)
- Jun 18 2013 - 6:00pm (4 min 27 sec ago)
- Jun 20 2013 - 5:00pm (1 day 22 hours from now)
- Jun 22 2013 - 10:00am (3 days 15 hours from now)