With the candidate shaking up the etch-a-sketch so often, it was hard to tell which Romney was the real Romney.
It turns out that the "47%" Romney was the genuine article.
- He lost me at "one-time cost" (16 replies)
- Making up new law to circumvent elected control of schools? (12 replies)
- Dangers hidden in the education debate (7 replies)
- Wanted to publicly thank someone (8 replies)
- Surprise, surprise! (41 replies)
- McIntyre: Pregnancy is a "physical disability?" (30 replies)
- KnoxGOP: The best government money can buy (17 replies)
- a fine BLT (22 replies)
- Third Creek Greenway vandalism (14 replies)
- Decline of civilization, part 473 (6 replies)
- Knox County Commission Ice Bucket Challenge for ALS (11 replies)
- Donaldson on the way out (59 replies)