Can the new chair of the Republican Governors Association turn around the Crazy Train?
We’ve also had enough of this dumbed-down conservatism. We need to stop being simplistic, we need to trust the intelligence of the American people and we need to stop insulting the intelligence of the voters.
Read more: (link...)
Color me "cautiously optimistic."
- UT students are back! (14 replies)
- Union Ave, Ice Cream, and soup? (47 replies)
- Thanks for the memories! (1 reply)
- Free speech proves costly (4 replies)
- Local Motors to produce Olli self-driving vehicle in Knoxville (9 replies)
- Hillary Clinton campaign office to open in Knox County (11 replies)
- K-Mart N. Broadway gone (13 replies)
- How Haslam is reshaping Tennessee environmental rules (6 replies)
- a small but notable defeat for privatization (9 replies)
- Interest rates at (pre) historic lows (6 replies)
- Trump train changing direction? (30 replies)
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (56 replies)
- Aug 24 2016 - 12:00pm (18 hours 57 min from now)
- Aug 27 2016 - 2:00pm (3 days 20 hours from now)
- Oct 11 2016 - 10:00am (6 weeks 6 days from now)