IS A LIAR.
• Jeep is closing U.S. factories and moving the jobs to China. False.
• Obamacare adds trillions to our deficits and national debt. False.
• Obamacare will result in government controlling half the economy. False.
• Obama will end Medicare as we know it. False.
• The Romney/Ryan plan preserves Medicare. False.
• Obama has run up more federal debt than all previous presidents combined. False.
• Obama has doubled the deficit. False.
• Half of the alternative energy companies funded by the recovery act went bankrupt. False.
• Obama made the recession worse and made it longer. False.
• Unemployment, bankruptcies and foreclosures are soaring. False.
• Repealing Obamacare will save $100 billion a year. False.
• I am not cutting taxes for the rich. False.
• Under Obamacare we will have a health care system run by the government. False.
• Obama has failed to address immigration reform. False.
• Obama has failed to reduce the deficit. False.
• The stimulus did not work and did not create private sector jobs. False.
• The recovery act left us with record unemployment. False.
• Eliminating Obamacare will balance the budget. False.
• Obama nationalized the student loan market. False.
• Obama has launched an all-out attack on small business. False.
• Bush added far less to the national debt than Obama. False.
• New business startups are down 100,000 a year under Obama. False.
• Obama does not have experience in tough situations. False.
• Obama cut defense. False.
• Obama jammed through health care reform bill and didn't seek Republican votes. False.
• Obama had a supermajority in Congress for two years. False.
• Regulations have quadrupled under Obama. False.
• Obamacare puts the federal government between you and your doctor. False.
• Obama has not opened up any new trade agreements. False.
• Obama never worked in the private sector. False.
- UAW endorses Hillary Clinton (1 reply)
- Switzerland's Gotthard Train Tunnel Will Be World's Longest, Deepest (4 replies)
- Help a deserving Fulton High student go to Australia (1 reply)
- Mayor Burchett goes off on Gov. Haslam re. mental health treatment funding (2 replies)
- Vacation snapshots (4 replies)
- Some South Knoxville businesses forced to move as rent increases (8 replies)
- Tennessee's new prison stops taking inmates (1 reply)
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (39 replies)
- Hot fun in the Summertime (4 replies)
- Prospects for county mayor (16 replies)
- What are Democrats fighting about? (23 replies)
- Carie Wade Gervin lands at the Scene (6 replies)