IS A LIAR.
• Jeep is closing U.S. factories and moving the jobs to China. False.
• Obamacare adds trillions to our deficits and national debt. False.
• Obamacare will result in government controlling half the economy. False.
• Obama will end Medicare as we know it. False.
• The Romney/Ryan plan preserves Medicare. False.
• Obama has run up more federal debt than all previous presidents combined. False.
• Obama has doubled the deficit. False.
• Half of the alternative energy companies funded by the recovery act went bankrupt. False.
• Obama made the recession worse and made it longer. False.
• Unemployment, bankruptcies and foreclosures are soaring. False.
• Repealing Obamacare will save $100 billion a year. False.
• I am not cutting taxes for the rich. False.
• Under Obamacare we will have a health care system run by the government. False.
• Obama has failed to address immigration reform. False.
• Obama has failed to reduce the deficit. False.
• The stimulus did not work and did not create private sector jobs. False.
• The recovery act left us with record unemployment. False.
• Eliminating Obamacare will balance the budget. False.
• Obama nationalized the student loan market. False.
• Obama has launched an all-out attack on small business. False.
• Bush added far less to the national debt than Obama. False.
• New business startups are down 100,000 a year under Obama. False.
• Obama does not have experience in tough situations. False.
• Obama cut defense. False.
• Obama jammed through health care reform bill and didn't seek Republican votes. False.
• Obama had a supermajority in Congress for two years. False.
• Regulations have quadrupled under Obama. False.
• Obamacare puts the federal government between you and your doctor. False.
• Obama has not opened up any new trade agreements. False.
• Obama never worked in the private sector. False.
- Tips for local live musicians (7 replies)
- KUB having trouble with broken water mains (7 replies)
- One last questionnaire for school board candidates (which I didn't answer) (3 replies)
- Oh National Democrats wherefore art thou? (10 replies)
- Remembering Black Wednesday (17 replies)
- Campaign Party and Kickoff for Cameron Brooks! (5 replies)
- The Internets and Questionable Journalism (21 replies)
- Gates-funded inBloom student data repository shutting down (3 replies)
- KnoxViews exclusive: U.S. Senate candidate Gordon Ball on the issues (20 replies)
- Passover breakfast at McDonald's (2 replies)
- TEA: "Many victories" for public ed this legislative session (2 replies)
- Phone Advice Needed (36 replies)