My husband called me and said he heard breaking news on THE VOICE (WVLZ 1180 Sounthern Roots Radio) this a.m about Mike Ragsdale's INTENTIONS to become Governor.
Apparently, Jon Gustin, a Knox County employee and campaign committee member of Committee to Elect Mike Ragsdale, has registerd on July 31st (link...)
I find this very arrogant since the General Election was not until Aug 3. and I feel very angry that the Primary for Jim Bryson was not even held until Aug. 3 and now you have Mike Ragsdale already showing intentions of running for governor. If I was Jim Bryson, I would be furious.
Apparently, (link...) states "Ragsdale owes me money".
Ragsdale will not be focused on the job - a LAME DUCK MAYOR - with focus on SPIN.
- Insure Tennessee debate heats up, outside money flowing in (16 replies)
- 13th Annual ChiliFest! (1 reply)
- If "The Smart Bush" Runs (2 replies)
- State fee to ride your bicycle on the South Loop Urban Wilderness Trail? (22 replies)
- Ruby Tuesday reports mounting losses, continuing decline in same store sales (35 replies)
- Income disparity in Tennessee (11 replies)
- A couple of looks at sexual assault (6 replies)
- 2015 Shootings in Knox County, TN (6 replies)
- Samantha Manning no longer with WATE (5 replies)
- Ice oddity (8 replies)
- Headline fail (8 replies)
- Answers at Saturday's annual SPJ legislative session (8 replies)
- Feb 2 2015 - 6:15pm (1 day 14 hours from now)
- Feb 5 2015 - 4:30pm (4 days 12 hours from now)
- Feb 5 2015 - 6:00pm (4 days 14 hours from now)
- Feb 7 2015 - 4:00pm (6 days 12 hours from now)