My husband called me and said he heard breaking news on THE VOICE (WVLZ 1180 Sounthern Roots Radio) this a.m about Mike Ragsdale's INTENTIONS to become Governor.
Apparently, Jon Gustin, a Knox County employee and campaign committee member of Committee to Elect Mike Ragsdale, has registerd on July 31st (link...)
I find this very arrogant since the General Election was not until Aug 3. and I feel very angry that the Primary for Jim Bryson was not even held until Aug. 3 and now you have Mike Ragsdale already showing intentions of running for governor. If I was Jim Bryson, I would be furious.
Apparently, (link...) states "Ragsdale owes me money".
Ragsdale will not be focused on the job - a LAME DUCK MAYOR - with focus on SPIN.
- Gene Patterson leaving WATE (12 replies)
- Spend a day in a High School Student's shoes (4 replies)
- Throwback Thursday: October, 2009 (6 replies)
- RIP Retired KSO Violinist and WUOT Program Director Norris Dyer (5 replies)
- Vote no on Amendment 1, skip vote for governor (or maybe not?) (75 replies)
- Burchett: McIntyre needs to go (86 replies)
- The Closing Days of 2014 Election (2 replies)
- Biting the hand for good cause (1 reply)
- PAC Money spent to fight Gloria Johnson (2 replies)
- Knoxville.com reviews Sassy Ann's (12 replies)
- ISIS (144 replies)
- The Best #Democracy Money Can Buy? (16 replies)
- Nov 2 2014 - 3:00pm (2 days 8 hours from now)
- Nov 4 2014 - 8:00pm (4 days 13 hours from now)