My husband called me and said he heard breaking news on THE VOICE (WVLZ 1180 Sounthern Roots Radio) this a.m about Mike Ragsdale's INTENTIONS to become Governor.
Apparently, Jon Gustin, a Knox County employee and campaign committee member of Committee to Elect Mike Ragsdale, has registerd on July 31st (link...)
I find this very arrogant since the General Election was not until Aug 3. and I feel very angry that the Primary for Jim Bryson was not even held until Aug. 3 and now you have Mike Ragsdale already showing intentions of running for governor. If I was Jim Bryson, I would be furious.
Apparently, (link...) states "Ragsdale owes me money".
Ragsdale will not be focused on the job - a LAME DUCK MAYOR - with focus on SPIN.
- Inside the lonely "newsroom of the future" (5 replies)
- BREAKING: Metro Pulse shutting down, staff fired, other layoffs at KNS (305 replies)
- No-Show Smith finally shows up – But guess where? (19 replies)
- Spend a day in a High School Student's shoes (3 replies)
- International Baccalaureate (16 replies)
- Tennessee needs $38 billion of infrastructure improvements (2 replies)
- Noted local defense attorney killed in car crash (4 replies)
- What you need to know a bout Ebola (2 replies)
- Somewhat original thinking for an old problem - a "bottom-up approach to fiscal policy" (8 replies)
- What's at stake with Amendment One (13 replies)
- 'No' votes on Amendment 1 changed to 'Yes' (3 replies)
- Literary artists in the house! Homes given to writers for free in Detroit (3 replies)
- Oct 28 2014 - 5:30pm (2 days 16 hours from now)
- Oct 28 2014 - 6:00pm (2 days 16 hours from now)
- Oct 30 2014 - 7:00pm (4 days 17 hours from now)