My husband called me and said he heard breaking news on THE VOICE (WVLZ 1180 Sounthern Roots Radio) this a.m about Mike Ragsdale's INTENTIONS to become Governor.
Apparently, Jon Gustin, a Knox County employee and campaign committee member of Committee to Elect Mike Ragsdale, has registerd on July 31st (link...)
I find this very arrogant since the General Election was not until Aug 3. and I feel very angry that the Primary for Jim Bryson was not even held until Aug. 3 and now you have Mike Ragsdale already showing intentions of running for governor. If I was Jim Bryson, I would be furious.
Apparently, (link...) states "Ragsdale owes me money".
Ragsdale will not be focused on the job - a LAME DUCK MAYOR - with focus on SPIN.
- Shoulda got Moxley (89 replies)
- CCA under federal investigation (3 replies)
- Daily Show: Third world health care in Knoxville (32 replies)
- FINAL CALL! Stop the State Power Grab- NO Changes to the Right to Farm Act! (28 replies)
- The 5 National Parks Hardest Hit by the Government Shutdown (2 replies)
- Herr Huffman-Rhee on TEA (and 'Faux' Parents) (5 replies)
- 2014 Shootings in Knox County, TN (16 replies)
- Fulton Lady Falcons win at state quarterfinals, 67-49 over Cannon County (5 replies)
- Shame on you Gov. Haslam (14 replies)
- What's the deal with switchblades? (27 replies)
- Keep Knoxville Beautiful: Nominate a location to be beautified (7 replies)
- RIP Bobby Drinnon (8 replies)
- Mar 8 2014 - 6:30pm (28 min 20 sec ago)
- Mar 20 2014 - 7:00pm (1 week 4 days from now)