Lt. Gov. Ron Ramsey is coming to town to talk to local business owners about all the government red tape that prevents them from being successful.
We presume Becky "Regulationator" Duncan Massey will be on hand to talk about all the regulation she will wipe off the books once she gets to Nashville. Ramsey's visit, a stop on his recently announced "Red Tape Tour," is hosted by the Chamber and sponsored by the NFIB.
Thus far, Ramsey's TNRedTape.com website hasn't found many red tape horror stories to share. The two or three examples he managed to collect this year are questionable.
PREVIOUSLY: Who pays for this crap?
- Tennessee needs $38 billion of infrastructure improvements (2 replies)
- Spend a day in a High School Student's shoes (2 replies)
- Noted local defense attorney killed in car crash (4 replies)
- What you need to know a bout Ebola (2 replies)
- Somewhat original thinking for an old problem - a "bottom-up approach to fiscal policy" (8 replies)
- International Baccalaureate (12 replies)
- What's at stake with Amendment One (13 replies)
- 'No' votes on Amendment 1 changed to 'Yes' (3 replies)
- BREAKING: Metro Pulse shutting down, staff fired, other layoffs at KNS (304 replies)
- Literary artists in the house! Homes given to writers for free in Detroit (3 replies)
- A Great Response to a False and Deceptive Ad (16 replies)
- Here's a fun way to explain our State Senate Race (7 replies)
- Oct 28 2014 - 5:30pm (3 days 7 min from now)
- Oct 28 2014 - 6:00pm (3 days 37 min from now)
- Oct 30 2014 - 7:00pm (5 days 1 hour from now)