Lt. Gov. Ron Ramsey is coming to town to talk to local business owners about all the government red tape that prevents them from being successful.
We presume Becky "Regulationator" Duncan Massey will be on hand to talk about all the regulation she will wipe off the books once she gets to Nashville. Ramsey's visit, a stop on his recently announced "Red Tape Tour," is hosted by the Chamber and sponsored by the NFIB.
Thus far, Ramsey's TNRedTape.com website hasn't found many red tape horror stories to share. The two or three examples he managed to collect this year are questionable.
PREVIOUSLY: Who pays for this crap?
- School shooting in Oregon (19 replies)
- Now what? (2 replies)
- DOE awards UT $2.9 million grant for graduate energy technology program (3 replies)
- Just when you thought KNS couldn't suck any worse... (14 replies)
- Why America won't do anything about gun violence (63 replies)
- The remarkable thing that happens to poor kids when you give their parents a little money (1 reply)
- National walk to school day (7 replies)
- CBO: Budget deficit smallest since 2007 (7 replies)
- State Board of Ed poised to approve six new charters over Nashville BOE objections (3 replies)
- Sanity prevails, at least temporarily, in Blount Co. (10 replies)
- Breakthrough: Artificial "leaf" imitates photosynthesis to generate power from sunlight (5 replies)
- 2015 Shootings in Knox County, TN (68 replies)
- Oct 13 2015 - 7:30pm (3 days 9 hours from now)
- Oct 13 2015 - 8:00pm (3 days 9 hours from now)