Lt. Gov. Ron Ramsey is coming to town to talk to local business owners about all the government red tape that prevents them from being successful.
We presume Becky "Regulationator" Duncan Massey will be on hand to talk about all the regulation she will wipe off the books once she gets to Nashville. Ramsey's visit, a stop on his recently announced "Red Tape Tour," is hosted by the Chamber and sponsored by the NFIB.
Thus far, Ramsey's TNRedTape.com website hasn't found many red tape horror stories to share. The two or three examples he managed to collect this year are questionable.
PREVIOUSLY: Who pays for this crap?
- Baptist Hospital demolition underway (6 replies)
- Parthenon Group to propose KCS cuts tonight (86 replies)
- Via TREE - The Latest on Voucher Bill (8 replies)
- Too late to- Stop the State Power Grab- NO Changes to the Right to Farm Act! (32 replies)
- Volkswagon sides with UAW on appeal - Times Free Press (12 replies)
- Knoxville Retailers, Gone but not Forgotten (309 replies)
- Fresenius Medical Care Invests $140 Million To Locate Manufacturing Facility In Knoxville (1 reply)
- TEA sues Knox Co. Schools (3 replies)
- Merita bread to make a comeback? (14 replies)
- 2014 Shootings in Knox County, TN (17 replies)
- Lady Vols win SEC championship (2 replies)
- Rikki Hall benefit for the Little River Watershed Association (15 replies)
- Mar 19 2014 - 12:00pm (1 week 1 hour from now)
- Mar 20 2014 - 7:00pm (1 week 1 day from now)
- Mar 25 2014 - 6:00pm (1 week 6 days from now)