Lt. Gov. Ron Ramsey is coming to town to talk to local business owners about all the government red tape that prevents them from being successful.
We presume Becky "Regulationator" Duncan Massey will be on hand to talk about all the regulation she will wipe off the books once she gets to Nashville. Ramsey's visit, a stop on his recently announced "Red Tape Tour," is hosted by the Chamber and sponsored by the NFIB.
Thus far, Ramsey's TNRedTape.com website hasn't found many red tape horror stories to share. The two or three examples he managed to collect this year are questionable.
PREVIOUSLY: Who pays for this crap?
- Tennessee House Bill 317 - Short Term Loans and Lenders (1 reply)
- New push for state takeover of coal regulation gains steam (3 replies)
- Tyndall fired (17 replies)
- Unlike Vouchers and Charters, Community Schools Work (3 replies)
- Brackin's Blues Club Closed? (12 replies)
- 2015 Shootings in Knox County, TN (17 replies)
- Big Ears is here (7 replies)
- The payday lending industry is in for a rude awakening (3 replies)
- Retirement Crisis: The Great 401(k) Experiment Has Failed for Many Americans (4 replies)
- Other reasons KNS might be losing subscribers (72 replies)
- Burchett nixes honorary resolution for Knox County women's groups (20 replies)
- Cades Cove, Daffodils, and the CCC (1 reply)