AP and other reports of the Occupy Nashville arrests, including the arrest of a Nashville Scene reporter, are showing up worldwide in the New York Times, UK Daily Mail, Salon, Reuters, Denver Post, LA Times, UK Guardian, Philadelphia Inquirer, Gawker, Seattle Times, Washington Post, ABC News, CBS News, NBC News, San Francisco Chronicle, Sky News Australia, Daily Beast, Paris Post-Intelligencer, Detroit Free Press, etc.
This will no doubt be another great tool in our business and job recruitment toolkit.
RELATED: Maybe Haslam and Gibbons ought to study up on Title 18, U.S.C., Section 242.
- DNC Convention thread - Tuesday edition (38 replies)
- Knoxville Retailers, Gone but not Forgotten (365 replies)
- DNC Convention thread - Thursday edition (6 replies)
- DNC Convention thread - Wednesday edition (14 replies)
- Trump calls on Russia to conduct espionage aganst the United States (8 replies)
- Cumberland Avenue is a mess (15 replies)
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (50 replies)
- It's official... (5 replies)
- Musicians who don't like Trump and don't appreciate him using their music (6 replies)
- DNC Convention thread - Monday edition (25 replies)
- After 87 years, Pease Furniture closing (2 replies)
- Knoxville SOUP Proposals Announced (1 reply)