AP and other reports of the Occupy Nashville arrests, including the arrest of a Nashville Scene reporter, are showing up worldwide in the New York Times, UK Daily Mail, Salon, Reuters, Denver Post, LA Times, UK Guardian, Philadelphia Inquirer, Gawker, Seattle Times, Washington Post, ABC News, CBS News, NBC News, San Francisco Chronicle, Sky News Australia, Daily Beast, Paris Post-Intelligencer, Detroit Free Press, etc.
This will no doubt be another great tool in our business and job recruitment toolkit.
RELATED: Maybe Haslam and Gibbons ought to study up on Title 18, U.S.C., Section 242.
- Guns in parks passes Senate (12 replies)
- Insure Tennessee killed. Again. (17 replies)
- Electioneering Time! (Or April Fool's prank?) (10 replies)
- FIX THIS NOW (7 replies)
- Jimmy Haslam's house on the market for $4.9 million (12 replies)
- Attn: Ted Cruz (1 reply)
- Next month: Massive support as TN joins three other states in SCOTUS challenge to gay marriage bans (2 replies)
- Scripps out of the newspaper business as of today (1 reply)
- Tonight! Iron Jawed Angels (2 replies)
- Stambaugh family displaced by home fire (5 replies)
- It's official: U.T. names Rick Barnes as new basketball coach (6 replies)
- Congrats to new KCDP officeholders (14 replies)