Due to complaints from travelers, the airport body scanners will no longer show naked images. The software upgrade will enable the use of a generic body outline then highlight body areas "where any anomaly is detected, eliminating the actual image of the passenger."
What a concept.
- Ijams rope course death (12 replies)
- Windows 10 doesn't suck (4 replies)
- Grainger County 'maters (3 replies)
- HOV Lanes - ILEVs (4 replies)
- Haslam lays out plans for statewide road revenue tour (13 replies)
- Brewery, coffee roaster, others opening in South Knoxville (9 replies)
- Foster Arnett Parking Space + News Sentinel Removed Story (47 replies)
- Rep. Womick doubles down v. U.S. Supreme Court (13 replies)
- Foster Arnett: Hacked or unhinged? You decide (112 replies)
- McIntyre's week in review (5 replies)
- 50th anniversary of Medicare (1 reply)
- City Council at Large Race Seat C (9 replies)