Due to complaints from travelers, the airport body scanners will no longer show naked images. The software upgrade will enable the use of a generic body outline then highlight body areas "where any anomaly is detected, eliminating the actual image of the passenger."
What a concept.
- Lost Mailbox Leads to Time Warp (1 reply)
- Why America won't do anything about gun violence (18 replies)
- KKK in Nashville (5 replies)
- Co. Commission to ask God not to destroy Blount Co. because of the gays (1 reply)
- Employment increased by 142,000 in September (1 reply)
- Yet another privatization fail: Probation (6 replies)
- Troubled Tennessee prisons (5 replies)
- Arne Duncan to step down in December (2 replies)
- A New Low (9 replies)
- Bitter Victor Ashe (19 replies)
- Apollo photo archive (1 reply)
- Guilty pleasures: Janet Jackson's Unbreakable (2 replies)