Due to complaints from travelers, the airport body scanners will no longer show naked images. The software upgrade will enable the use of a generic body outline then highlight body areas "where any anomaly is detected, eliminating the actual image of the passenger."
What a concept.
- State fee to ride your bicycle on the South Loop Urban Wilderness Trail? (1 reply)
- A couple of looks at sexual assault (2 replies)
- Samantha Manning no longer with WATE (5 replies)
- Insure Tennessee debate heats up, outside money flowing in (9 replies)
- Ice oddity (8 replies)
- Income disparity in Tennessee (10 replies)
- Headline fail (8 replies)
- Answers at Saturday's annual SPJ legislative session (8 replies)
- Mayor Rogero responds to News Sentinel allegation of sunshine violation (17 replies)
- If "The Smart Bush" Runs (1 reply)
- Iindependent Lens file: A Path Appears (2 replies)
- Rape trial for former Vandy football players (26 replies)