Total Members: 229
East TN Brigade: 107
Middle TN Brigade: 37
West TN Brigade: 11
TN Expat Brigade: 9
TN at-large Brigade: 48
Which raises the question: if a Tennessee blog is not in the Rockey Top Brigade, can it really be considered a proper blog?
Regardless, if you operate a Tennessee blog you really ought to go enlist (assuming you swear to uphold the Constitution). If you think you may be lacking credentials, you can take SayUncle's eligibility test to see if you qualify.
Of course, Brittney at Nashville is Talking takes exception to Michael's proclamation.
And Joe Powell discusses why Tennessee is fertile ground for bloggers.
- McIntyre: Burchett remarks "appalling" and "ignorant" (32 replies)
- Unemployment up in Tennessee (9 replies)
- Why can't the US make erasers? (10 replies)
- 10th anniversay of US invasion of Iraq (43 replies)
- Patient advocates say insurers avoiding the sick (2 replies)
- Knoxville attorney Terry Adams announces for U.S. Senate (7 replies)
- TN Supreme Court Ruling on Property Rights (4 replies)
- Books Sandwiched In Welcomes Alvin Nance This Wednesday! (3 replies)
- ISIS (39 replies)
- August 18 (16 replies)
- Maybe he was trying to get help? (2 replies)
- JD3 cleared to run for Congress (26 replies)