Total Members: 229
East TN Brigade: 107
Middle TN Brigade: 37
West TN Brigade: 11
TN Expat Brigade: 9
TN at-large Brigade: 48
Which raises the question: if a Tennessee blog is not in the Rockey Top Brigade, can it really be considered a proper blog?
Regardless, if you operate a Tennessee blog you really ought to go enlist (assuming you swear to uphold the Constitution). If you think you may be lacking credentials, you can take SayUncle's eligibility test to see if you qualify.
Of course, Brittney at Nashville is Talking takes exception to Michael's proclamation.
And Joe Powell discusses why Tennessee is fertile ground for bloggers.
- BREAKING: Tom Humphrey retiring (24 replies)
- Emerald Academy principal named (12 replies)
- Adams and Ball spar at Bolivar candidate forum (17 replies)
- Huffman caves (2 replies)
- News Sentinel website paywall broken (10 replies)
- NLRB rules on Browning-Ferris: MickyD's workers have the right to know for whom they work (2 replies)
- ORNL was fixin' to learn y'all how to talk better (20 replies)
- Truthful comparison of Democratic contributions is not Negative (12 replies)
- Heartless Haslam's ridiculous letter to Obama embarrasses Tennessee (2 replies)
- Open letter to spammers (10 replies)
- TN House 18: Martin Daniel responds to Rep. Steve Hall attack (3 replies)
- Haslam kicks off campaign at Knoxville News Sentinel headquarters (6 replies)