Total Members: 229
East TN Brigade: 107
Middle TN Brigade: 37
West TN Brigade: 11
TN Expat Brigade: 9
TN at-large Brigade: 48
Which raises the question: if a Tennessee blog is not in the Rockey Top Brigade, can it really be considered a proper blog?
Regardless, if you operate a Tennessee blog you really ought to go enlist (assuming you swear to uphold the Constitution). If you think you may be lacking credentials, you can take SayUncle's eligibility test to see if you qualify.
Of course, Brittney at Nashville is Talking takes exception to Michael's proclamation.
And Joe Powell discusses why Tennessee is fertile ground for bloggers.
- Art or advertising? Magpies and city trying to sort it out (25 replies)
- Big Brother is (was?) listening at the courthouse (14 replies)
- Haslam to outsource operation of U.T. and other university facilities (62 replies)
- Stand Up for Good Jobs, Living Wages, & Our Public Services! (2 replies)
- This will make you feel old (2 replies)
- Making out like a Bandit? (79 replies)
- U.S. Economy Added 173,000 Jobs in August; Unemployment Rate Fell (1 reply)
- Rowan Co. KY county clerk in the national spotlight for defying U.S. Supreme Court (20 replies)
- Tennessee judge won't grant divorce because the gays win (3 replies)
- State officials promote 'low-cost labor force' to lure foreign industries to Tennessee (2 replies)
- State seeks input on proposed law to charge for public records inspection (1 reply)
- The beast has more than one belly: (21 replies)