The KNS has more on the Shaquille O'Neal sightings in Maryville and Alcoa:
...he ate six scrambled eggs with cheese, two waffles and a cheese omelette, says Ton Bradley, Waffle House district manager.
From all reports, Shaq is being quite generous about autographs and photos. Tip to would-be paparazzi: shoot vertical, and you will definitely need a wide angle lens.
P.S. We were at one of his first games at the Orlando Arena. He shattered not one, but two backboards. Repairs caused major game delays. The announcers said if he broke another one they would have to call the game because they didn't have any more spares. Fans were going wild. As a countermeasure, the NBA had to develop a Shaq-Proof Backboard.
- Trump's Cabinet (71 replies)
- Women's March on Washington includes local events (1 reply)
- We are living... (3 replies)
- Repealing Obamacare affects everyone (12 replies)
- Will Trump last four years? (58 replies)
- A message (2 replies)
- Companies Are Recycling Their Old News to Avoid Being Blasted in a Trump Tweet (2 replies)
- Roger Kane Insists our Legislature is Incredibly Diverse (4 replies)
- Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-AL) on secularists (8 replies)
- Traffic cameras and the Constitution (3 replies)
- South Waterfront area coffee shop opens (4 replies)
- Some Inauguration Day tips... (1 reply)
- Jan 19 2017 - 7:30pm (23 hours 43 min from now)
- Jan 20 2017 - 6:00pm (1 day 22 hours from now)
- Feb 3 2017 - 10:00am (2 weeks 1 day from now)