The KNS has more on the Shaquille O'Neal sightings in Maryville and Alcoa:
...he ate six scrambled eggs with cheese, two waffles and a cheese omelette, says Ton Bradley, Waffle House district manager.
From all reports, Shaq is being quite generous about autographs and photos. Tip to would-be paparazzi: shoot vertical, and you will definitely need a wide angle lens.
P.S. We were at one of his first games at the Orlando Arena. He shattered not one, but two backboards. Repairs caused major game delays. The announcers said if he broke another one they would have to call the game because they didn't have any more spares. Fans were going wild. As a countermeasure, the NBA had to develop a Shaq-Proof Backboard.
- Inside the lonely "newsroom of the future" (5 replies)
- BREAKING: Metro Pulse shutting down, staff fired, other layoffs at KNS (305 replies)
- No-Show Smith finally shows up – But guess where? (19 replies)
- Spend a day in a High School Student's shoes (3 replies)
- International Baccalaureate (16 replies)
- Tennessee needs $38 billion of infrastructure improvements (2 replies)
- Noted local defense attorney killed in car crash (4 replies)
- What you need to know a bout Ebola (2 replies)
- Somewhat original thinking for an old problem - a "bottom-up approach to fiscal policy" (8 replies)
- What's at stake with Amendment One (13 replies)
- 'No' votes on Amendment 1 changed to 'Yes' (3 replies)
- Literary artists in the house! Homes given to writers for free in Detroit (3 replies)
- Oct 28 2014 - 5:30pm (2 days 11 hours from now)
- Oct 28 2014 - 6:00pm (2 days 12 hours from now)
- Oct 30 2014 - 7:00pm (4 days 13 hours from now)