The KNS has more on the Shaquille O'Neal sightings in Maryville and Alcoa:
...he ate six scrambled eggs with cheese, two waffles and a cheese omelette, says Ton Bradley, Waffle House district manager.
From all reports, Shaq is being quite generous about autographs and photos. Tip to would-be paparazzi: shoot vertical, and you will definitely need a wide angle lens.
P.S. We were at one of his first games at the Orlando Arena. He shattered not one, but two backboards. Repairs caused major game delays. The announcers said if he broke another one they would have to call the game because they didn't have any more spares. Fans were going wild. As a countermeasure, the NBA had to develop a Shaq-Proof Backboard.
- The beast has more than one belly: (16 replies)
- Angry Ohio GOP Demands Cuyahoga NP Be Renamed for Palin (2 replies)
- Cades Cove this morning (3 replies)
- 2015 Shootings in Knox County, TN (58 replies)
- Immigration and Entitlements = Trump Traction (8 replies)
- Into the Belly of the Beast (3 replies)
- Plans for Midway Business Park revived (6 replies)
- Big Brother is (was?) listening at the courthouse (5 replies)
- so this is it ... (7 replies)
- Status of State Action on the Medicaid Expansion Decision (2 replies)
- Tivo deal alert (2 replies)
- City Council candidate forum (5 replies)