The KNS has more on the Shaquille O'Neal sightings in Maryville and Alcoa:
...he ate six scrambled eggs with cheese, two waffles and a cheese omelette, says Ton Bradley, Waffle House district manager.
From all reports, Shaq is being quite generous about autographs and photos. Tip to would-be paparazzi: shoot vertical, and you will definitely need a wide angle lens.
P.S. We were at one of his first games at the Orlando Arena. He shattered not one, but two backboards. Repairs caused major game delays. The announcers said if he broke another one they would have to call the game because they didn't have any more spares. Fans were going wild. As a countermeasure, the NBA had to develop a Shaq-Proof Backboard.
- Haslam signs bill allowing religious discrimination (12 replies)
- Mayor Rogero announces $302.68 million budget, no tax increases (6 replies)
- Chobani CEO Giving Employees an Ownership Stake in Yogurt Empire (1 reply)
- KCS cancels all TCAP/TN Ready tests not already underway (4 replies)
- Clinton, Trump rack up big wins in New England states (9 replies)
- McIntyre to helm UT education leadership center (8 replies)
- What's up at South-Doyle High School? (11 replies)
- Judge Orders Recount on Amendment 1 Vote (5 replies)
- TDOT shares plan for widening Chapman (12 replies)
- RIP Prince (9 replies)
- What are best places to get soup in Knoxville? (22 replies)
- Twelve year old boy dies in North Knox gang shooting (23 replies)