Here is some brilliant, insightful wisdom from one of the Republican Party's leading spokespersons:
- "Liberals are stalwart defenders of civil liberties - provided we're only talking about criminals."
- "My only regret with Timothy McVeigh is he did not go to the New York Times Building."
- "We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity."
- "We've finally given liberals a war against fundamentalism, and they don't want to fight it. They would, except it would put them on the same side as the United States."
- "Whether they are defending the Soviet Union or bleating for Saddam Hussein, liberals are always against America. They are either traitors or idiots, and on the matter of America's self-preservation, the difference is irrelevant."
- "While the form of treachery varies slightly from case to case, liberals always manage to take the position that most undermines American security."
See, Ann Coulter is getting a bad rap on this plagiarism stuff. She's clearly quite capable of making up insane bullshit all on her own, and even better at marketing it to the 30% dead enders.
Had enough? In November 2006, ask every Republican candidate if Ann Coulter speaks for him or her. Then watch them squirm. Then vote for a Democrat.
- UT students are back! (14 replies)
- Union Ave, Ice Cream, and soup? (47 replies)
- Thanks for the memories! (1 reply)
- Free speech proves costly (4 replies)
- Local Motors to produce Olli self-driving vehicle in Knoxville (9 replies)
- Hillary Clinton campaign office to open in Knox County (11 replies)
- K-Mart N. Broadway gone (13 replies)
- How Haslam is reshaping Tennessee environmental rules (6 replies)
- a small but notable defeat for privatization (9 replies)
- Interest rates at (pre) historic lows (6 replies)
- Trump train changing direction? (30 replies)
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (56 replies)
- Aug 24 2016 - 12:00pm (18 hours 53 min from now)
- Aug 27 2016 - 2:00pm (3 days 20 hours from now)
- Oct 11 2016 - 10:00am (6 weeks 6 days from now)