Here is some brilliant, insightful wisdom from one of the Republican Party's leading spokespersons:
- "Liberals are stalwart defenders of civil liberties - provided we're only talking about criminals."
- "My only regret with Timothy McVeigh is he did not go to the New York Times Building."
- "We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity."
- "We've finally given liberals a war against fundamentalism, and they don't want to fight it. They would, except it would put them on the same side as the United States."
- "Whether they are defending the Soviet Union or bleating for Saddam Hussein, liberals are always against America. They are either traitors or idiots, and on the matter of America's self-preservation, the difference is irrelevant."
- "While the form of treachery varies slightly from case to case, liberals always manage to take the position that most undermines American security."
See, Ann Coulter is getting a bad rap on this plagiarism stuff. She's clearly quite capable of making up insane bullshit all on her own, and even better at marketing it to the 30% dead enders.
Had enough? In November 2006, ask every Republican candidate if Ann Coulter speaks for him or her. Then watch them squirm. Then vote for a Democrat.
- What are Democrats fighting about? (22 replies)
- Prospects for county mayor (15 replies)
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (38 replies)
- Switzerland's Gotthard Train Tunnel Will Be World's Longest, Deepest (3 replies)
- Carie Wade Gervin lands at the Scene (6 replies)
- Andrew Johnson and historical guests (1 reply)
- TNGOP nuts win: UT will no longer promote diversity (1 reply)
- Up against the wall: Sanders supporters disrupt Nevada convention, issue death threats (60 replies)
- Knoxville mayor appoints three new MPC members (7 replies)
- Germany's renewable energy (14 replies)
- Wireless Smart Meters Coming Summer 2016 brought to you by KUB (4 replies)
- Sanders wins Oregon, splits Kentucky with Clinton (2 replies)