Here is some brilliant, insightful wisdom from one of the Republican Party's leading spokespersons:
- "Liberals are stalwart defenders of civil liberties - provided we're only talking about criminals."
- "My only regret with Timothy McVeigh is he did not go to the New York Times Building."
- "We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity."
- "We've finally given liberals a war against fundamentalism, and they don't want to fight it. They would, except it would put them on the same side as the United States."
- "Whether they are defending the Soviet Union or bleating for Saddam Hussein, liberals are always against America. They are either traitors or idiots, and on the matter of America's self-preservation, the difference is irrelevant."
- "While the form of treachery varies slightly from case to case, liberals always manage to take the position that most undermines American security."
See, Ann Coulter is getting a bad rap on this plagiarism stuff. She's clearly quite capable of making up insane bullshit all on her own, and even better at marketing it to the 30% dead enders.
Had enough? In November 2006, ask every Republican candidate if Ann Coulter speaks for him or her. Then watch them squirm. Then vote for a Democrat.
- Clinton campaign faltering (11 replies)
- Knoxville could test self-driving cars (12 replies)
- Congratulations to Mike Knapp (6 replies)
- Gannett/Tennessean, more layoffs. Knoxville layoffs next? (15 replies)
- Maybe Trump isn't a total liar? (1 reply)
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (71 replies)
- Why Eddie? (4 replies)
- Investigative Report on Rick Staples Part I (3 replies)
- Investigative Report on Rick Staples Part II (3 replies)
- Water enforcement dropped in business-friendly Haslam administration (5 replies)
- Hate is learned at home... (1 reply)
- Ammo plant deal falling apart? (8 replies)