Here is some brilliant, insightful wisdom from one of the Republican Party's leading spokespersons:
- "Liberals are stalwart defenders of civil liberties - provided we're only talking about criminals."
- "My only regret with Timothy McVeigh is he did not go to the New York Times Building."
- "We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity."
- "We've finally given liberals a war against fundamentalism, and they don't want to fight it. They would, except it would put them on the same side as the United States."
- "Whether they are defending the Soviet Union or bleating for Saddam Hussein, liberals are always against America. They are either traitors or idiots, and on the matter of America's self-preservation, the difference is irrelevant."
- "While the form of treachery varies slightly from case to case, liberals always manage to take the position that most undermines American security."
See, Ann Coulter is getting a bad rap on this plagiarism stuff. She's clearly quite capable of making up insane bullshit all on her own, and even better at marketing it to the 30% dead enders.
Had enough? In November 2006, ask every Republican candidate if Ann Coulter speaks for him or her. Then watch them squirm. Then vote for a Democrat.
- Jimmy Haslam's house on the market for $4.9 million (9 replies)
- Insure Tennessee killed. Again. (4 replies)
- Electioneering Time! (Or April Fool's prank?) (3 replies)
- Stambaugh family displaced by home fire (4 replies)
- It's official: U.T. names Rick Barnes as new basketball coach (6 replies)
- FIX THIS NOW (5 replies)
- Congrats to new KCDP officeholders (14 replies)
- Big Ears is here (32 replies)
- Senate passes vouchers, House passes guns in parks (11 replies)
- Being Poor Affects Kids' Brains, Study Finds (13 replies)
- This should be interesting (5 replies)
- KCS Middle School Analysis now available for public review (7 replies)