Here is some brilliant, insightful wisdom from one of the Republican Party's leading spokespersons:
- "Liberals are stalwart defenders of civil liberties - provided we're only talking about criminals."
- "My only regret with Timothy McVeigh is he did not go to the New York Times Building."
- "We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity."
- "We've finally given liberals a war against fundamentalism, and they don't want to fight it. They would, except it would put them on the same side as the United States."
- "Whether they are defending the Soviet Union or bleating for Saddam Hussein, liberals are always against America. They are either traitors or idiots, and on the matter of America's self-preservation, the difference is irrelevant."
- "While the form of treachery varies slightly from case to case, liberals always manage to take the position that most undermines American security."
See, Ann Coulter is getting a bad rap on this plagiarism stuff. She's clearly quite capable of making up insane bullshit all on her own, and even better at marketing it to the 30% dead enders.
Had enough? In November 2006, ask every Republican candidate if Ann Coulter speaks for him or her. Then watch them squirm. Then vote for a Democrat.
- Trump to Sign Orders Advancing Keystone, Dakota Access Pipelines (4 replies)
- Trump's Cabinet (85 replies)
- Abortions Hit New Low in U.S. (2 replies)
- Knoxville News Sentinel Sunday only/digital subscription price misleading (3 replies)
- Number of People Enrolled in ACA Marketplaces in 2016, by Congressional District (1 reply)
- City to begin enforcing parking meter time limits (26 replies)
- Obamacare Saved Thousands From Colon Cancer Death, Report Finds (1 reply)
- Obamacare under President Trump: What happens next? (3 replies)
- Women's March on Washington includes local events (8 replies)
- The shameful truth: Democrats share the blame for DeVos (2 replies)
- Knoxville Women's March (4 replies)
- So this is how it's gonna be (4 replies)
- Jan 25 2017 - 12:00pm (17 hours 28 min from now)
- Jan 25 2017 - 5:00pm (22 hours 28 min from now)
- Feb 3 2017 - 10:00am (1 week 2 days from now)