Here is some brilliant, insightful wisdom from one of the Republican Party's leading spokespersons:
- "Liberals are stalwart defenders of civil liberties - provided we're only talking about criminals."
- "My only regret with Timothy McVeigh is he did not go to the New York Times Building."
- "We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity."
- "We've finally given liberals a war against fundamentalism, and they don't want to fight it. They would, except it would put them on the same side as the United States."
- "Whether they are defending the Soviet Union or bleating for Saddam Hussein, liberals are always against America. They are either traitors or idiots, and on the matter of America's self-preservation, the difference is irrelevant."
- "While the form of treachery varies slightly from case to case, liberals always manage to take the position that most undermines American security."
See, Ann Coulter is getting a bad rap on this plagiarism stuff. She's clearly quite capable of making up insane bullshit all on her own, and even better at marketing it to the 30% dead enders.
Had enough? In November 2006, ask every Republican candidate if Ann Coulter speaks for him or her. Then watch them squirm. Then vote for a Democrat.
- Living Walls, Two (1 reply)
- Mayor Rogero's budget focuses on affordable housing, sustainability (4 replies)
- Corker saving Social Security? (19 replies)
- Loss of institutional knowledge already showing at the KNS McPaper (2 replies)
- No Hornback in Shopper (4 replies)
- Shocker at the Shopper (28 replies)
- AP interview of Trump (5 replies)
- Self-driving trolley comes to Knoxville (4 replies)
- It's A Tax, Stupid (and on stupid too) (17 replies)
- You Thought It Was An Urgent Care Center, Until You Got the Bill (1 reply)
- Trump's Cabinet (117 replies)
- Regulating short term rentals in Knoxville (8 replies)