Woke up to a little less than an inch of snow and slush. Streets are covered with it. TYS is reporting 33 degrees and light rain. Latest advisory from the NWS:
* TIMING: A MIX OF FREEZING RAIN...SLEET AND SNOW WILL BECOME ALL SNOW BEFORE TAPERING OFF DURING THE AFTERNOON.
* ACCUMULATIONS: ADDITIONAL SNOW AND SLEET ACCUMULATION UP TO 2 INCHES. ADDITIONAL ICE ACCUMULATION OF UP TO ONE TENTH OF AN INCH.
* IMPACTS: ROAD CONDITIONS ARE EXPECTED TO BE VERY HAZARDOUS. TREES AND POWER LINES MAY FALL DUE TO THE WEIGHT OF THE SNOW AND ICE CREATING POWER OUTAGES.
- TN Legislators obsessed with guns (26 replies)
- Cumberland Ave. project: There's an app for that (9 replies)
- Four Dead in Ohio (2 replies)
- Obama taking on overtime pay rules (2 replies)
- Alexander, Corker refile Tennessee Wilderness Act (22 replies)
- Greenway murder (13 replies)
- My secret Margarita Shrimp recipe (2 replies)
- Bernie is running (39 replies)
- Are they really students? (8 replies)
- A real good reason never to join AARP, or to quit if you have joined (9 replies)
- New MPC Executive Director Named (3 replies)
- RIP Guy Carawan (2 replies)