...WINTER STORM WATCH IN EFFECT FROM FRIDAY AFTERNOON THROUGH SATURDAY AFTERNOON...
THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN MORRISTOWN HAS ISSUED A WINTER STORM WATCH...WHICH IS IN EFFECT FROM FRIDAY AFTERNOON THROUGH SATURDAY AFTERNOON.
* TIMING: LIGHT SNOW IS EXPECTED TO BEGIN FALLING ON FRIDAY...AND INCREASE IN INTENSITY THROUGH FRIDAY EVENING. SNOW IS EXPECTED TO BEGIN TO DECREASE THROUGH SATURDAY.
* ACCUMULATIONS: SNOWFALL AMOUNTS OF 4 TO 8 INCHES ARE EXPECTED ACROSS THE NORTHERN CUMBERLAND PLATEAU... NORTHEAST TENNESSEE INCLUDING THE TRI-CITIES AREA... AND SOUTHWEST VIRGINIA.
* IMPACTS: ROAD CONDITIONS ARE EXPECTED TO BE VERY HAZARDOUS FROM FRIDAY AFTERNOON THROUGH SATURDAY AFTERNOON.
TARGET AREA: Scott, Campbell, Claiborne, Hancock, Hawkins, Sullivan, Johnson, Morgan, Anderson, Union, Grainger, Hamblen, Northwest Cocke, Cocke Smoky Mountains, Northwest Greene, Southeast Greene, Washington, Unicoi, Northwest Carter, Southeast Carter, Roane, Loudon, Knox, Jefferson, NW Blount, Blount Smoky Mountains, North Sevier, Sevier Smoky Mountains, Sequatchie, Bledsoe, Southeast Monroe
- ISIS (47 replies)
- Gov Rick Perry indicted for abuse of power (18 replies)
- Conversations (5 replies)
- New pipeline (3 replies)
- McIntyre: Burchett remarks "appalling" and "ignorant" (39 replies)
- Five Knox Co. schools named as "Reward Schools" for performance and progress (4 replies)
- Gaza: it's about natural gas (5 replies)
- Are Achievement School District schools achieving? (1 reply)
- Who's worse: Delusional sellers or Realtors who enable them? (26 replies)
- Laying the foundation (18 replies)
- Police state of America (33 replies)
- Corporate profits (1 reply)
- Aug 23 2014 - 11:00am (1 day 5 hours from now)
- Aug 26 2014 - 6:00pm (4 days 12 hours from now)
- Aug 28 2014 - 6:00pm (6 days 12 hours from now)
- Sep 10 2014 - 7:00pm (2 weeks 5 days from now)