...WINTER STORM WATCH IN EFFECT FROM FRIDAY AFTERNOON THROUGH SATURDAY AFTERNOON...
THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN MORRISTOWN HAS ISSUED A WINTER STORM WATCH...WHICH IS IN EFFECT FROM FRIDAY AFTERNOON THROUGH SATURDAY AFTERNOON.
* TIMING: LIGHT SNOW IS EXPECTED TO BEGIN FALLING ON FRIDAY...AND INCREASE IN INTENSITY THROUGH FRIDAY EVENING. SNOW IS EXPECTED TO BEGIN TO DECREASE THROUGH SATURDAY.
* ACCUMULATIONS: SNOWFALL AMOUNTS OF 4 TO 8 INCHES ARE EXPECTED ACROSS THE NORTHERN CUMBERLAND PLATEAU... NORTHEAST TENNESSEE INCLUDING THE TRI-CITIES AREA... AND SOUTHWEST VIRGINIA.
* IMPACTS: ROAD CONDITIONS ARE EXPECTED TO BE VERY HAZARDOUS FROM FRIDAY AFTERNOON THROUGH SATURDAY AFTERNOON.
TARGET AREA: Scott, Campbell, Claiborne, Hancock, Hawkins, Sullivan, Johnson, Morgan, Anderson, Union, Grainger, Hamblen, Northwest Cocke, Cocke Smoky Mountains, Northwest Greene, Southeast Greene, Washington, Unicoi, Northwest Carter, Southeast Carter, Roane, Loudon, Knox, Jefferson, NW Blount, Blount Smoky Mountains, North Sevier, Sevier Smoky Mountains, Sequatchie, Bledsoe, Southeast Monroe
- Trump's Cabinet (75 replies)
- Women's March on Washington includes local events (1 reply)
- We are living... (3 replies)
- Repealing Obamacare affects everyone (12 replies)
- Will Trump last four years? (58 replies)
- A message (2 replies)
- Companies Are Recycling Their Old News to Avoid Being Blasted in a Trump Tweet (2 replies)
- Roger Kane Insists our Legislature is Incredibly Diverse (4 replies)
- Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-AL) on secularists (8 replies)
- Traffic cameras and the Constitution (3 replies)
- South Waterfront area coffee shop opens (4 replies)
- Some Inauguration Day tips... (1 reply)
- Jan 19 2017 - 7:30pm (17 hours 36 min from now)
- Jan 20 2017 - 6:00pm (1 day 16 hours from now)
- Feb 3 2017 - 10:00am (2 weeks 1 day from now)