Tons of talk on the blogs & in New York that Harold Ford may run for US Senate in New York.
Frank Cagle was on this story a while back.
Will Harold run?
I wonder if Knoxville's own Camellia Meehan will
be on Harold's campaign team if he runs?
Camellia worked on Harold's '06 run & has since
raised money for the Clinton presidential campaign &
now the Democratic Senatorial Committee.
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (40 replies)
- Mayor Burchett goes off on Gov. Haslam re. mental health treatment funding (16 replies)
- 100th running of the Indianapolis 500 today (2 replies)
- For You and Me (1 reply)
- Trump uniting the GOP? (8 replies)
- Help a deserving Fulton High student go to Australia (2 replies)
- Payday lenders racking up in Tennessee (3 replies)
- A Record for False Statements in KNS reply (3 replies)
- Air bag recall expanded to millions more cars (6 replies)
- Sanders wins Oregon, splits Kentucky with Clinton (3 replies)
- UAW endorses Hillary Clinton (1 reply)
- Switzerland's Gotthard Train Tunnel Will Be World's Longest, Deepest (4 replies)