Tons of talk on the blogs & in New York that Harold Ford may run for US Senate in New York.
Frank Cagle was on this story a while back.
Will Harold run?
I wonder if Knoxville's own Camellia Meehan will
be on Harold's campaign team if he runs?
Camellia worked on Harold's '06 run & has since
raised money for the Clinton presidential campaign &
now the Democratic Senatorial Committee.
- Repealing Obamacare affects everyone (54 replies)
- ACA repeal vote canceled, effort falling apart (13 replies)
- What your Congressman thinks of you (8 replies)
- Study: Tennessee among the most federally dependent states (2 replies)
- Maybe our government works after all (1 reply)
- Why doesn't Rep. Eddie Smith want to test school drinking water for lead? (13 replies)
- Thousands of Would-Be Democratic Candidates Flood States in Trump Backlash (2 replies)
- FBI investigates 'odd' computer link between Russian bank and Trump Organization (4 replies)
- North Dakota bill, would legalize accidentally running over protesters in the road (3 replies)
- The "Daily Show" was at Trump Nashville rally (2 replies)
- Trump budget (14 replies)
- Pour one out for Ruby Tuesday (5 replies)