Scott McNutt, a paid part-time blogger for the News Sentinel, put his "Snark Bites" blog on hiatus last Friday after Knox County mayoral spokeswoman Susanne Dupes complained to McNutt's supervisor at his full-time job that he was posting his political satire on company time.
That's some real Mayberry bullshit right there.
And certain people in transparent glass houses of their own making ought not to be hurling virtual bricks.
Or maybe she was on vacation or personal leave time. Or only blogs and twitters during "breaks." She should get the benefit of the doubt with a presumption of good intentions and so forth. Otherwise, people would be calling her boss to correlate and cross-reference her personnel and time sheet records with her blogging and facebook and twitter time.
See how ridiculous that is?
- Open letter to spammers (10 replies)
- TN House 18: Martin Daniel responds to Rep. Steve Hall attack (3 replies)
- ORNL was fixin' to learn y'all how to talk better (17 replies)
- Haslam kicks off campaign at Knoxville News Sentinel headquarters (6 replies)
- Adams and Ball spar at Bolivar candidate forum (13 replies)
- Truthful comparison of Democratic contributions is not Negative (11 replies)
- Emerald Academy principal named (8 replies)
- Ball fails to file timely campaign finance disclosure (7 replies)
- Heartless Haslam's ridiculous letter to Obama embarrasses Tennessee (1 reply)
- Report: School board member/candidate Gloria Deathridge health issues (27 replies)
- Auto parts manufacturer adding 1,000 jobs in Clinton (8 replies)
- Gloria Johnson hosting JOBS4TN HD13 Job Fair (1 reply)