Has anyone else noticed the dramatic and abrupt change in our national debate?
Instead of Democrats protesting billions for the ill-advised and possibly illegal invasion and occupation of Iraq that killed thousands upon thousands of people and ruined America’s reputation around the world while lining the pockets of assorted White House cronies and deregulated crooks and liars who were bankrupting our economy, Republicans are now running around with their hair on fire freaking out about federal spending on jobs, health care, education, infrastructure, technology, energy independence, health insurance for disadvantaged children, and keeping people in their homes.
Maybe it’s just me, but the latter seems more like the debate we should be having.
And President Obama has only been in office for 25 days.
- Sen. Alexander, you should be ashamed (3 replies)
- BCBS Pulling Out of TN Metros (14 replies)
- Let's get ready to rumble! (18 replies)
- Toxic air pollution nanoparticles discovered in the human brain (1 reply)
- Butt probe (8 replies)
- UT vs UF - it's on (15 replies)
- The millennial vote? (8 replies)
- I called the Wells Fargo ethics line and was fired (3 replies)
- Trump Health Plan Would Raise Costs, Clinton's Would Insure More (1 reply)
- Trump calls for business tax cuts to stimulate economy (28 replies)
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (62 replies)
- Ruby Tuesday selling Maryville headquarters (5 replies)
- Sep 28 2016 - 12:00pm (17 hours 34 min from now)
- Sep 29 2016 - 5:00pm (1 day 22 hours from now)
- Sep 29 2016 - 6:00pm (1 day 23 hours from now)
- Oct 6 2016 - 6:00pm (1 week 1 day from now)
- Oct 11 2016 - 10:00am (1 week 6 days from now)