Has anyone else noticed the dramatic and abrupt change in our national debate?
Instead of Democrats protesting billions for the ill-advised and possibly illegal invasion and occupation of Iraq that killed thousands upon thousands of people and ruined America’s reputation around the world while lining the pockets of assorted White House cronies and deregulated crooks and liars who were bankrupting our economy, Republicans are now running around with their hair on fire freaking out about federal spending on jobs, health care, education, infrastructure, technology, energy independence, health insurance for disadvantaged children, and keeping people in their homes.
Maybe it’s just me, but the latter seems more like the debate we should be having.
And President Obama has only been in office for 25 days.
- Haslam's legacy (20 replies)
- The best states for bicycling (12 replies)
- David Letterman signs off (2 replies)
- Good guys just stand out (1 reply)
- Mark Harmon on American Exceptionalism (3 replies)
- DTV Features Honor Air Knoxville and Eddie Mannis (1 reply)
- Boy Scout president calls for end to ban on gay leaders (2 replies)
- Haven't bragged about the SIL lately (3 replies)
- State and federal complaints filed against Knoxville charity (18 replies)
- Politically connected defendant will plead guilty to a lesser charge (9 replies)
- 2015 Shootings in Knox County, TN (38 replies)
- Takata Air Bag Recall grows (5 replies)