Has anyone else noticed the dramatic and abrupt change in our national debate?
Instead of Democrats protesting billions for the ill-advised and possibly illegal invasion and occupation of Iraq that killed thousands upon thousands of people and ruined America’s reputation around the world while lining the pockets of assorted White House cronies and deregulated crooks and liars who were bankrupting our economy, Republicans are now running around with their hair on fire freaking out about federal spending on jobs, health care, education, infrastructure, technology, energy independence, health insurance for disadvantaged children, and keeping people in their homes.
Maybe it’s just me, but the latter seems more like the debate we should be having.
And President Obama has only been in office for 25 days.
- DNC Convention thread - Wednesday edition (9 replies)
- DNC Convention thread - Tuesday edition (30 replies)
- Cumberland Avenue is a mess (15 replies)
- Trump calls on Russia to conduct espionage aganst the United States (5 replies)
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (50 replies)
- It's official... (5 replies)
- Musicians who don't like Trump and don't appreciate him using their music (6 replies)
- DNC Convention thread - Monday edition (25 replies)
- After 87 years, Pease Furniture closing (2 replies)
- Knoxville SOUP Proposals Announced (1 reply)
- Sanders addresses supporters in Philadelphia (5 replies)
- Think twice about routine dental x-rays (2 replies)