Has anyone else noticed the dramatic and abrupt change in our national debate?
Instead of Democrats protesting billions for the ill-advised and possibly illegal invasion and occupation of Iraq that killed thousands upon thousands of people and ruined America’s reputation around the world while lining the pockets of assorted White House cronies and deregulated crooks and liars who were bankrupting our economy, Republicans are now running around with their hair on fire freaking out about federal spending on jobs, health care, education, infrastructure, technology, energy independence, health insurance for disadvantaged children, and keeping people in their homes.
Maybe it’s just me, but the latter seems more like the debate we should be having.
And President Obama has only been in office for 25 days.
- DNC rolls back Obama ban on contributions from federal lobbyists (4 replies)
- Delegate counts (13 replies)
- Early voting update: Where are all the Democrats? (4 replies)
- Nate Silver forecasts 50/50 chance that either Dem wins in Nevada (6 replies)
- Maybe the dog ate his diploma? (7 replies)
- Pilot update (20 replies)
- Oh no! Say it ain't so Fresh Market (22 replies)
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (6 replies)
- UT target of "sweeping" sexual assault lawsuit (11 replies)
- Bernaroo (1 reply)
- Bernie Sanders raises $6.4 million in first 24 hours after NH polls close (2 replies)
- What's up at South-Doyle High School? (5 replies)