Has anyone else noticed the dramatic and abrupt change in our national debate?
Instead of Democrats protesting billions for the ill-advised and possibly illegal invasion and occupation of Iraq that killed thousands upon thousands of people and ruined America’s reputation around the world while lining the pockets of assorted White House cronies and deregulated crooks and liars who were bankrupting our economy, Republicans are now running around with their hair on fire freaking out about federal spending on jobs, health care, education, infrastructure, technology, energy independence, health insurance for disadvantaged children, and keeping people in their homes.
Maybe it’s just me, but the latter seems more like the debate we should be having.
And President Obama has only been in office for 25 days.
- Rowan Co. KY county clerk in the national spotlight for defying U.S. Supreme Court (13 replies)
- Tennessee judge won't grant divorce because the gays win (1 reply)
- State officials promote 'low-cost labor force' to lure foreign industries to Tennessee (2 replies)
- State seeks input on proposed law to charge for public records inspection (1 reply)
- The beast has more than one belly: (21 replies)
- Cades Cove this morning (5 replies)
- City of Alcoa looking for better growth management (1 reply)
- Big Brother is (was?) listening at the courthouse (7 replies)
- Angry Ohio GOP Demands Cuyahoga NP Be Renamed for Palin (3 replies)
- 2015 Shootings in Knox County, TN (58 replies)
- Immigration and Entitlements = Trump Traction (8 replies)
- Into the Belly of the Beast (3 replies)
- Sep 3 2015 - 4:00pm (2 hours 49 min from now)
- Sep 4 2015 - 6:00pm (1 day 4 hours from now)
- Sep 4 2015 - 7:00pm (1 day 5 hours from now)
- Sep 11 2015 - 6:30pm (1 week 1 day from now)