Has anyone else noticed the dramatic and abrupt change in our national debate?
Instead of Democrats protesting billions for the ill-advised and possibly illegal invasion and occupation of Iraq that killed thousands upon thousands of people and ruined America’s reputation around the world while lining the pockets of assorted White House cronies and deregulated crooks and liars who were bankrupting our economy, Republicans are now running around with their hair on fire freaking out about federal spending on jobs, health care, education, infrastructure, technology, energy independence, health insurance for disadvantaged children, and keeping people in their homes.
Maybe it’s just me, but the latter seems more like the debate we should be having.
And President Obama has only been in office for 25 days.
- Led Zeppelin update (4 replies)
- RIP Leonard Nimoy (6 replies)
- Glenn Reynolds: Libertarian Fascist? (56 replies)
- Frank Cagle nails the Voucher Issue (29 replies)
- Other reasons KNS might be losing subscribers (27 replies)
- Here we go again (22 replies)
- Nashville schools audit assesses impact of charter schools (4 replies)
- NAAWP? Seriously? (10 replies)
- FCC will enforce net neutrality (1 reply)
- Is there an exhaustive list of Knoxville breweries? (1 reply)
- Vertical farm can make 44,000 pounds of tomatoes on the side of a parking lot (3 replies)
- Obama vetoes Keystone XL pipeline bill (11 replies)