Has anyone else noticed the dramatic and abrupt change in our national debate?
Instead of Democrats protesting billions for the ill-advised and possibly illegal invasion and occupation of Iraq that killed thousands upon thousands of people and ruined America’s reputation around the world while lining the pockets of assorted White House cronies and deregulated crooks and liars who were bankrupting our economy, Republicans are now running around with their hair on fire freaking out about federal spending on jobs, health care, education, infrastructure, technology, energy independence, health insurance for disadvantaged children, and keeping people in their homes.
Maybe it’s just me, but the latter seems more like the debate we should be having.
And President Obama has only been in office for 25 days.
- Selling public lands - Cherokee national forest? (4 replies)
- Trump's Cabinet (78 replies)
- Inauguration Day (1 reply)
- Will Trump last four years? (59 replies)
- Saw Works Brewing Co. may move to Standard Knitting Mill (6 replies)
- Women's March on Washington includes local events (2 replies)
- Jimmy Kimmel - on the street Obamacare vs ACA (3 replies)
- We are living... (3 replies)
- Repealing Obamacare affects everyone (12 replies)
- A message (2 replies)
- Companies Are Recycling Their Old News to Avoid Being Blasted in a Trump Tweet (2 replies)
- Roger Kane Insists our Legislature is Incredibly Diverse (4 replies)