Has anyone else noticed the dramatic and abrupt change in our national debate?
Instead of Democrats protesting billions for the ill-advised and possibly illegal invasion and occupation of Iraq that killed thousands upon thousands of people and ruined America’s reputation around the world while lining the pockets of assorted White House cronies and deregulated crooks and liars who were bankrupting our economy, Republicans are now running around with their hair on fire freaking out about federal spending on jobs, health care, education, infrastructure, technology, energy independence, health insurance for disadvantaged children, and keeping people in their homes.
Maybe it’s just me, but the latter seems more like the debate we should be having.
And President Obama has only been in office for 25 days.
- Shoulda got Moxley (50 replies)
- Keep Knoxville Beautiful: Nominate a location to be beautified (7 replies)
- What's the deal with switchblades? (25 replies)
- RIP Bobby Drinnon (8 replies)
- U.S. Senate candidate Terry Adams blasts Alexander on veteran votes (6 replies)
- Ex SR No. 4501 Passes FRA Boiler Inspection (1 reply)
- Teacher-candidate wins Seventh District seat by default (61 replies)
- Anti Union Picketing Bill is moving - deferred to next Tuesday 3/11 (13 replies)
- Herr Huffman-Rhee on TEA (3 replies)
- Major bitcoin exchange vanishes, along with $350 million (37 replies)
- Obamacare Just Made Americans Richer Without Anyone Noticing (1 reply)
- Stop the State Power Grab- NO Changes to the Right to Farm Act! (16 replies)
- Mar 8 2014 - 6:30pm (1 day 11 hours from now)
- Mar 20 2014 - 7:00pm (1 week 6 days from now)