Has anyone else noticed the dramatic and abrupt change in our national debate?
Instead of Democrats protesting billions for the ill-advised and possibly illegal invasion and occupation of Iraq that killed thousands upon thousands of people and ruined America’s reputation around the world while lining the pockets of assorted White House cronies and deregulated crooks and liars who were bankrupting our economy, Republicans are now running around with their hair on fire freaking out about federal spending on jobs, health care, education, infrastructure, technology, energy independence, health insurance for disadvantaged children, and keeping people in their homes.
Maybe it’s just me, but the latter seems more like the debate we should be having.
And President Obama has only been in office for 25 days.
- Insure Tennessee debate heats up, outside money flowing in (16 replies)
- 13th Annual ChiliFest! (1 reply)
- If "The Smart Bush" Runs (2 replies)
- State fee to ride your bicycle on the South Loop Urban Wilderness Trail? (22 replies)
- Ruby Tuesday reports mounting losses, continuing decline in same store sales (35 replies)
- Income disparity in Tennessee (11 replies)
- A couple of looks at sexual assault (6 replies)
- 2015 Shootings in Knox County, TN (6 replies)
- Samantha Manning no longer with WATE (5 replies)
- Ice oddity (8 replies)
- Headline fail (8 replies)
- Answers at Saturday's annual SPJ legislative session (8 replies)
- Feb 2 2015 - 6:15pm (2 days 37 min from now)
- Feb 5 2015 - 4:30pm (4 days 22 hours from now)
- Feb 5 2015 - 6:00pm (5 days 22 min from now)
- Feb 7 2015 - 4:00pm (6 days 22 hours from now)