Has anyone else noticed the dramatic and abrupt change in our national debate?
Instead of Democrats protesting billions for the ill-advised and possibly illegal invasion and occupation of Iraq that killed thousands upon thousands of people and ruined America’s reputation around the world while lining the pockets of assorted White House cronies and deregulated crooks and liars who were bankrupting our economy, Republicans are now running around with their hair on fire freaking out about federal spending on jobs, health care, education, infrastructure, technology, energy independence, health insurance for disadvantaged children, and keeping people in their homes.
Maybe it’s just me, but the latter seems more like the debate we should be having.
And President Obama has only been in office for 25 days.
- A Record for False Statements in KNS reply (2 replies)
- Air bag recall expanded to millions more cars (6 replies)
- Mayor Burchett goes off on Gov. Haslam re. mental health treatment funding (15 replies)
- Trump uniting the GOP? (4 replies)
- Sanders wins Oregon, splits Kentucky with Clinton (3 replies)
- UAW endorses Hillary Clinton (1 reply)
- Switzerland's Gotthard Train Tunnel Will Be World's Longest, Deepest (4 replies)
- Help a deserving Fulton High student go to Australia (1 reply)
- Vacation snapshots (4 replies)
- Some South Knoxville businesses forced to move as rent increases (8 replies)
- Tennessee's new prison stops taking inmates (1 reply)
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (39 replies)