Has anyone else noticed the dramatic and abrupt change in our national debate?
Instead of Democrats protesting billions for the ill-advised and possibly illegal invasion and occupation of Iraq that killed thousands upon thousands of people and ruined America’s reputation around the world while lining the pockets of assorted White House cronies and deregulated crooks and liars who were bankrupting our economy, Republicans are now running around with their hair on fire freaking out about federal spending on jobs, health care, education, infrastructure, technology, energy independence, health insurance for disadvantaged children, and keeping people in their homes.
Maybe it’s just me, but the latter seems more like the debate we should be having.
And President Obama has only been in office for 25 days.
- Gannett/Tennessean, more layoffs. Knoxville layoffs next? (10 replies)
- Why Eddie? (4 replies)
- Knoxville could test self-driving cars (10 replies)
- Investigative Report on Rick Staples Part I (3 replies)
- Investigative Report on Rick Staples Part II (3 replies)
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (70 replies)
- Water enforcement dropped in business-friendly Haslam administration (5 replies)
- Hate is learned at home... (1 reply)
- Clinton campaign faltering (7 replies)
- Ammo plant deal falling apart? (8 replies)
- WBIR Inside Tennessee - Democratic candidate Gloria Johnson (3 replies)
- Bald Eagle on French Broad (5 replies)