Has anyone else noticed the dramatic and abrupt change in our national debate?
Instead of Democrats protesting billions for the ill-advised and possibly illegal invasion and occupation of Iraq that killed thousands upon thousands of people and ruined America’s reputation around the world while lining the pockets of assorted White House cronies and deregulated crooks and liars who were bankrupting our economy, Republicans are now running around with their hair on fire freaking out about federal spending on jobs, health care, education, infrastructure, technology, energy independence, health insurance for disadvantaged children, and keeping people in their homes.
Maybe it’s just me, but the latter seems more like the debate we should be having.
And President Obama has only been in office for 25 days.
- Brewery, coffee roaster, others opening in South Knoxville (1 reply)
- Haslam lays out plans for statewide road revenue tour (12 replies)
- Foster Arnett: Hacked or unhinged? You decide (112 replies)
- McIntyre's week in review (5 replies)
- 50th anniversary of Medicare (1 reply)
- Rep. Womick doubles down v. U.S. Supreme Court (12 replies)
- City Council at Large Race Seat C (9 replies)
- Arnett comes out of hiding (39 replies)
- Foster Arnett Parking Space + News Sentinel Removed Story (46 replies)
- Proposed ozone rules grab East Tennessee mayors' attention (6 replies)
- Kroger Seasoning Recall includes Knoxville Area (2 replies)
- Blue Hair for Bernie - Canceled (1 reply)