Has anyone else noticed the dramatic and abrupt change in our national debate?
Instead of Democrats protesting billions for the ill-advised and possibly illegal invasion and occupation of Iraq that killed thousands upon thousands of people and ruined America’s reputation around the world while lining the pockets of assorted White House cronies and deregulated crooks and liars who were bankrupting our economy, Republicans are now running around with their hair on fire freaking out about federal spending on jobs, health care, education, infrastructure, technology, energy independence, health insurance for disadvantaged children, and keeping people in their homes.
Maybe it’s just me, but the latter seems more like the debate we should be having.
And President Obama has only been in office for 25 days.
- Yes, Virginia, there are Democrats on the ballot (8 replies)
- Jason Emert, Sleazy campaigner (3 replies)
- Briggs (186 replies)
- Knox Co. should resolve Halls greenway project issues (3 replies)
- KNS running more misleading ads (2 replies)
- Education Meeting Tuesday at Central High School (4 replies)
- R.I.P. James Garner (5 replies)
- This Map Shows Just How Hot Your City Will Become Thanks to Climate Change (6 replies)
- Comcast customer "service" fail (16 replies)
- I did not know this about U.S. Senate campaign finance reports (2 replies)
- Campaign finance sampling (28 replies)
- Why most employers aren’t like Starbucks and Costco (1 reply)
- Jul 24 2014 - 6:00pm (2 days 14 hours from now)
- Jul 26 2014 - 9:00am (4 days 5 hours from now)
- Jul 29 2014 - 10:00am (1 week 6 hours from now)
- Jul 29 2014 - 5:30pm (1 week 14 hours from now)