Has anyone else noticed the dramatic and abrupt change in our national debate?
Instead of Democrats protesting billions for the ill-advised and possibly illegal invasion and occupation of Iraq that killed thousands upon thousands of people and ruined America’s reputation around the world while lining the pockets of assorted White House cronies and deregulated crooks and liars who were bankrupting our economy, Republicans are now running around with their hair on fire freaking out about federal spending on jobs, health care, education, infrastructure, technology, energy independence, health insurance for disadvantaged children, and keeping people in their homes.
Maybe it’s just me, but the latter seems more like the debate we should be having.
And President Obama has only been in office for 25 days.
- Cruz drops out (3 replies)
- Notice something? (1 reply)
- Trump, Sanders win Indiana (10 replies)
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (31 replies)
- Latest chapter of the Pilot saga (11 replies)
- Peak Republican indeed (4 replies)
- Haslam allows guns on college campuses (7 replies)
- GOP primary dials crazy up to 11 (6 replies)
- Clinton, Trump rack up big wins in New England states (19 replies)
- Pope's Garden Center is closing (20 replies)
- What's next for Obama? (4 replies)
- Dogwood Arts & Crafts Fair - Market Square - April 29 - May 1, 2016 (1 reply)