Wow, Knox County GOP Chairman Brian Hornback is going through deleting all his posts at quite a furious pace. It must have been something we said. Or maybe he just finally realized what an embarrassment his behavior here might be to Knox County Republican voters.
I'm sure there will be a huge brouhaha on his blog and the local talk radio about how Democrats are against free speech and how he got banned from a "progressive community blog." The fact is, he was not banned and his posts were not deleted by anyone here. But apparently his work here is done and he got whatever it was he wanted. I'm sure we will be hearing all about it.
- school board meeting underway (9 replies)
- Haslam snubs Obama, again (2 replies)
- Sheriff's office stonewalling jail beating victim's lawyers? (7 replies)
- Supreme Court rules against EPA on regulating mercury emissions (29 replies)
- New revelations in deadly school bus crash (96 replies)
- McIntyre's week in review (4 replies)
- TNGOP wants a special session on the gay crisis (3 replies)
- Blurring the Racial Lines (50 replies)
- Couldn't happen to a nicer guy (2 replies)
- Today's school board work session (23 replies)
- Dog jumping in water (5 replies)
- Rikki's butterfly weed (9 replies)