Wow, Knox County GOP Chairman Brian Hornback is going through deleting all his posts at quite a furious pace. It must have been something we said. Or maybe he just finally realized what an embarrassment his behavior here might be to Knox County Republican voters.
I'm sure there will be a huge brouhaha on his blog and the local talk radio about how Democrats are against free speech and how he got banned from a "progressive community blog." The fact is, he was not banned and his posts were not deleted by anyone here. But apparently his work here is done and he got whatever it was he wanted. I'm sure we will be hearing all about it.
- Thanks, Jim (3 replies)
- Tips for local live musicians (17 replies)
- Everything you wanted to know about Compact Fluorescent Bulbs, including the mercury problem (48 replies)
- Metro Pulse BOE Endorsements (18 replies)
- TDOT commissioner: Tennessee facing new taxing method or deteriorating roads (2 replies)
- National Park Week: "For the benefit and enjoyment of the people" (4 replies)
- Women’s Representation in Tennessee (1 reply)
- First woman to fly around the world solo forgotten. (3 replies)
- One last questionnaire for school board candidates (which I didn't answer) (5 replies)
- KUB having trouble with broken water mains (7 replies)
- Oh National Democrats wherefore art thou? (10 replies)
- Remembering Black Wednesday (17 replies)