Wow, Knox County GOP Chairman Brian Hornback is going through deleting all his posts at quite a furious pace. It must have been something we said. Or maybe he just finally realized what an embarrassment his behavior here might be to Knox County Republican voters.
I'm sure there will be a huge brouhaha on his blog and the local talk radio about how Democrats are against free speech and how he got banned from a "progressive community blog." The fact is, he was not banned and his posts were not deleted by anyone here. But apparently his work here is done and he got whatever it was he wanted. I'm sure we will be hearing all about it.
- New York Times on Zaevion Dobson murder (2 replies)
- Cruz drops out (3 replies)
- Notice something? (1 reply)
- Trump, Sanders win Indiana (10 replies)
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (31 replies)
- Latest chapter of the Pilot saga (11 replies)
- Peak Republican indeed (4 replies)
- Haslam allows guns on college campuses (7 replies)
- GOP primary dials crazy up to 11 (6 replies)
- Clinton, Trump rack up big wins in New England states (19 replies)
- Pope's Garden Center is closing (20 replies)
- What's next for Obama? (4 replies)