Wow, Knox County GOP Chairman Brian Hornback is going through deleting all his posts at quite a furious pace. It must have been something we said. Or maybe he just finally realized what an embarrassment his behavior here might be to Knox County Republican voters.
I'm sure there will be a huge brouhaha on his blog and the local talk radio about how Democrats are against free speech and how he got banned from a "progressive community blog." The fact is, he was not banned and his posts were not deleted by anyone here. But apparently his work here is done and he got whatever it was he wanted. I'm sure we will be hearing all about it.
- Drum solos that don't suck (3 replies)
- Another Trump promise not in the works? (1 reply)
- Gannett swings the axe again... (23 replies)
- Chattanooga NPR reporter fired after legislator complaints (1 reply)
- Campus facilities management outsourcing announced (5 replies)
- Safety center advancing (2 replies)
- A robot that burns Donald Trump's tweets (1 reply)
- Trump budget (15 replies)
- Tesla on autopilot hits police motorcycle (1 reply)
- Former FCC chairman: Things are 'going the way I feared' (2 replies)
- Why doesn't Rep. Eddie Smith want to test school drinking water for lead? (18 replies)
- As more Americans fail drug tests, employers turn to refugees (1 reply)