I occasionally despair that there's no hope left for humanity, but sometimes, something reminds me that we're not so bad after all.
Now, I'm not wild about the Salvation Army, because of their anti-gay policies. But charity like that just restores my hope.
- Haslam lays out plans for statewide road revenue tour (9 replies)
- Foster Arnett: Hacked or unhinged? You decide (111 replies)
- 50th anniversary of Medicare (1 reply)
- Rep. Womick doubles down v. U.S. Supreme Court (12 replies)
- City Council at Large Race Seat C (9 replies)
- Arnett comes out of hiding (39 replies)
- Foster Arnett Parking Space + News Sentinel Removed Story (46 replies)
- Proposed ozone rules grab East Tennessee mayors' attention (6 replies)
- Kroger Seasoning Recall includes Knoxville Area (2 replies)
- Blue Hair for Bernie - Canceled (1 reply)
- Marines to volunteer armed guards: Thanks but no thanks (6 replies)
- Trump: John McCain is no war hero, plus he's a loser (20 replies)