I occasionally despair that there's no hope left for humanity, but sometimes, something reminds me that we're not so bad after all.
Now, I'm not wild about the Salvation Army, because of their anti-gay policies. But charity like that just restores my hope.
- Mountaintop removal coal mining banned in East TN (2 replies)
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (84 replies)
- City to begin enforcing parking meter time limits (17 replies)
- Feeling old, again (12 replies)
- Trump's Cabinet (37 replies)
- Will Trump last four years? (47 replies)
- Jill Stein attempts to raise $2 million by Friday 4:00 pm for recounts (35 replies)
- Obama leaving economy better than he found it (4 replies)
- Is Trump a pathological liar? (1 reply)
- Standing Rock Sioux pipeline protest (1 reply)
- MLK Center Job Posting (1 reply)
- Feeling old (1 reply)