I occasionally despair that there's no hope left for humanity, but sometimes, something reminds me that we're not so bad after all.
Now, I'm not wild about the Salvation Army, because of their anti-gay policies. But charity like that just restores my hope.
- Report: School board member/candidate Gloria Deathridge health issues (21 replies)
- Boomsday will be mostly free after all (2 replies)
- the future of public education (3 replies)
- Follies redux (1 reply)
- Stop-Start Vehicle Technology Saves Gas: Study (1 reply)
- Knox County 2014 State Primary and County General Election Sample Ballot (2 replies)
- Early voting update (1 reply)
- State finally admits its for-profit virtual academy is a flop (8 replies)
- Knoxville News Sentinel website makeover (15 replies)
- Lloyd Daugherty's statement regarding Supreme Court Chief Justice Gary Wade (12 replies)
- Sens. Bell and Kelsey ask AG to sue Obama (5 replies)
- Knox Co. should resolve Halls greenway project issues (37 replies)