I was pleased to see Hayes Hickman's article on Minvilla on the front page of the KNS this morning: (link...)
"Housing First" was to be the key strategy of the TYP but the astronomical price of Minvilla is more representative of "Housing Last". The unanswered question is:
"Why are the much more economical and readily available options which would help more people quicker not being pursued prior to Minvilla?"
Why in the world do we want to help fewer people and take longer to do so? This project has become financially irresponsible and morally reprehensible.
- Feeling old, again (3 replies)
- Trump's Cabinet (30 replies)
- City to begin enforcing parking meter time limits (16 replies)
- Jill Stein attempts to raise $2 million by Friday 4:00 pm for recounts (34 replies)
- Will Trump last four years? (46 replies)
- Obama leaving economy better than he found it (4 replies)
- Is Trump a pathological liar? (1 reply)
- Standing Rock Sioux pipeline protest (1 reply)
- MLK Center Job Posting (1 reply)
- Feeling old (1 reply)
- Christmas things to see and do in Knoxville (2 replies)
- Kakistocracy/Kleptocracy era (5 replies)