By: R. Neal  shortURL
This site is a perfect example of blatant disregard for the rules and direct indifference towards causing conditions of pollution in our waters.
Check out the photos and the report. Why is it citizens and non-profits have to do the enforcement work? At least TDEC responds when alerted. Too bad they have to be alerted, instead of having the funding and resources to do their own enforcement.
- Ditching your landline for a wireless home phone (4 replies)
- Bernie is running (45 replies)
- Steve Wildsmith: The hardest working man in journalism (5 replies)
- Former Speaker Dennis Hastert Indicted (1 reply)
- Local alternative alternative paper filling in the Blank (27 replies)
- Democratic TV with Jessee Bundy (1 reply)
- Christenberry House comes down (11 replies)
- Haslam's legacy (31 replies)
- Rikki's butterfly weed (7 replies)
- City unveils new website (20 replies)
- State rep hog farmer under EPA microscope (1 reply)
- Tennessee offers rebates for electric cars and PHEVs (10 replies)