By: R. Neal  shortURL
This site is a perfect example of blatant disregard for the rules and direct indifference towards causing conditions of pollution in our waters.
Check out the photos and the report. Why is it citizens and non-profits have to do the enforcement work? At least TDEC responds when alerted. Too bad they have to be alerted, instead of having the funding and resources to do their own enforcement.
- TDOT commissioner: Tennessee facing new taxing method or deteriorating roads (9 replies)
- Metro Pulse BOE Endorsements (22 replies)
- Everything you wanted to know about Compact Fluorescent Bulbs, including the mercury problem (49 replies)
- Thanks, Jim (3 replies)
- Tips for local live musicians (17 replies)
- National Park Week: "For the benefit and enjoyment of the people" (4 replies)
- Women’s Representation in Tennessee (1 reply)
- First woman to fly around the world solo forgotten. (3 replies)
- One last questionnaire for school board candidates (which I didn't answer) (5 replies)
- KUB having trouble with broken water mains (7 replies)
- Oh National Democrats wherefore art thou? (10 replies)
- Remembering Black Wednesday (17 replies)