By: R. Neal  shortURL
This site is a perfect example of blatant disregard for the rules and direct indifference towards causing conditions of pollution in our waters.
Check out the photos and the report. Why is it citizens and non-profits have to do the enforcement work? At least TDEC responds when alerted. Too bad they have to be alerted, instead of having the funding and resources to do their own enforcement.
- Happy Thanksgiving! (2 replies)
- Knoxville Retailers, Gone but not Forgotten (342 replies)
- Mayor Rogero lowers the boom on former mayor and Shopper columnist Victor Ashe (63 replies)
- Six Knox Co. high schools "failing" according to state tests (37 replies)
- KCSO Proposed Safety Center (4 replies)
- Right-wing contortions (2 replies)
- McIntyre's self-evaluation (13 replies)
- Lady Justice is Missing (21 replies)
- Who Turned My Blue State Red? (10 replies)
- From Our "McElroy is Blithering" Dept... (7 replies)
- Epic oil glut sparks super tanker 'traffic jams' at sea (1 reply)
- Refugee roundup (12 replies)