By: R. Neal  shortURL
This site is a perfect example of blatant disregard for the rules and direct indifference towards causing conditions of pollution in our waters.
Check out the photos and the report. Why is it citizens and non-profits have to do the enforcement work? At least TDEC responds when alerted. Too bad they have to be alerted, instead of having the funding and resources to do their own enforcement.
- Christmas things to see and do in Knoxville (1 reply)
- Kakistocracy/Kleptocracy era (5 replies)
- Jill Stein attempts to raise $2 million by Friday 4:00 pm for recounts (27 replies)
- Trump's Cabinet (26 replies)
- Gatlinburg on fire! (25 replies)
- Hillary Clinton's Popular Vote Lead Now Over Two Million (2 replies)
- Obama leaving economy better than he found it (3 replies)
- Airport connectivity (2 replies)
- Consumer alert: Humana Obamacare plans (1 reply)
- Quote of the day (2 replies)
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (83 replies)
- Perfect gift for the fake news email forwarding drunk uncle (2 replies)