Congratulations, Barak Obama.
Truly remarkable. Truly.
And congratulations to Senator John McCain for your unquestioned patriotism and courage and your service to your country.
Those of us who grew up seeing "Whites Only" and "Colored" signs over restrooms and water fountains can simply shake our heads in wonder.
And those of us who have considered the last seven years a political nightmare can now see a glimmer of dawn.
- Big Ears is here (8 replies)
- Congrats to new KCDP officeholders (2 replies)
- Unlike Vouchers and Charters, Community Schools Work (4 replies)
- Tennessee House Bill 317 - Short Term Loans and Lenders (1 reply)
- Tyndall fired (17 replies)
- New push for state takeover of coal regulation gains steam (2 replies)
- Brackin's Blues Club Closed? (12 replies)
- 2015 Shootings in Knox County, TN (17 replies)
- The payday lending industry is in for a rude awakening (3 replies)
- Retirement Crisis: The Great 401(k) Experiment Has Failed for Many Americans (4 replies)
- Other reasons KNS might be losing subscribers (72 replies)
- Burchett nixes honorary resolution for Knox County women's groups (20 replies)