Congratulations, Barak Obama.
Truly remarkable. Truly.
And congratulations to Senator John McCain for your unquestioned patriotism and courage and your service to your country.
Those of us who grew up seeing "Whites Only" and "Colored" signs over restrooms and water fountains can simply shake our heads in wonder.
And those of us who have considered the last seven years a political nightmare can now see a glimmer of dawn.
- Spurrier retires (1 reply)
- Disappearing Chilhowee Lake 2.0 (5 replies)
- Assault is not a prank (2 replies)
- Watts Bar 2: Disaster waiting to happen? (6 replies)
- Dear Greene County (1 reply)
- State Board of Ed poised to approve six new charters over Nashville BOE objections (5 replies)
- Why America won't do anything about gun violence (68 replies)
- Doctors Without Borders demands investigation (2 replies)
- Arne Duncan to step down in December (6 replies)
- So, not an endorsement, then? (5 replies)
- School shooting in Oregon (19 replies)
- Now what? (2 replies)
- Oct 13 2015 - 7:30pm (5 hours 6 min from now)
- Oct 13 2015 - 8:00pm (5 hours 36 min from now)
- Nov 5 2015 - 6:00pm (3 weeks 2 days from now)