Congratulations, Barak Obama.
Truly remarkable. Truly.
And congratulations to Senator John McCain for your unquestioned patriotism and courage and your service to your country.
Those of us who grew up seeing "Whites Only" and "Colored" signs over restrooms and water fountains can simply shake our heads in wonder.
And those of us who have considered the last seven years a political nightmare can now see a glimmer of dawn.
- City Council candidate forum (5 replies)
- EPA fines Rep. Andy Hold for illegal hog waste dumping (5 replies)
- Tivo deal alert (1 reply)
- Praise the Lord and pass the legislation! (32 replies)
- Redesign of Public Space at Riverwalk (22 replies)
- Plans for Midway Business Park revived (5 replies)
- Court: City Council must vote on Pryor Brown surface parking lot (13 replies)
- U.S. tax cuts don't pay for themselves -Republican-appointed official says (3 replies)
- Immigration and Entitlements = Trump Traction (3 replies)
- Haslam to outsource operation of U.T. and other university facilities (58 replies)
- The cutest thing you will see all day (7 replies)
- Halls Shopper update (8 replies)