Congratulations, Barak Obama.
Truly remarkable. Truly.
And congratulations to Senator John McCain for your unquestioned patriotism and courage and your service to your country.
Those of us who grew up seeing "Whites Only" and "Colored" signs over restrooms and water fountains can simply shake our heads in wonder.
And those of us who have considered the last seven years a political nightmare can now see a glimmer of dawn.
- Haslam signs bill allowing religious discrimination (5 replies)
- Mayor Rogero announces $302.68 million budget, no tax increases (6 replies)
- Chobani CEO Giving Employees an Ownership Stake in Yogurt Empire (1 reply)
- KCS cancels all TCAP/TN Ready tests not already underway (4 replies)
- Clinton, Trump rack up big wins in New England states (9 replies)
- McIntyre to helm UT education leadership center (8 replies)
- What's up at South-Doyle High School? (11 replies)
- Judge Orders Recount on Amendment 1 Vote (5 replies)
- TDOT shares plan for widening Chapman (12 replies)
- RIP Prince (9 replies)
- What are best places to get soup in Knoxville? (22 replies)
- Twelve year old boy dies in North Knox gang shooting (23 replies)