Has anyone added up all the newspaper column inches and network/cable news minutes/hours devoted to hyping a 90 minute debate?
John McCain has turned this into a county fair sideshow. And just like at the county fair, people line up to see it. So will we. It's the best freakshow on the Midway!
- Frank Cagle nails the Voucher Issue (21 replies)
- Other reasons KNS might be losing subscribers (22 replies)
- FCC will enforce net neutrality (1 reply)
- NAAWP? Seriously? (9 replies)
- Glenn Reynolds: Libertarian Fascist? (55 replies)
- Is there an exhaustive list of Knoxville breweries? (1 reply)
- Vertical farm can make 44,000 pounds of tomatoes on the side of a parking lot (3 replies)
- Here we go again (19 replies)
- Obama vetoes Keystone XL pipeline bill (11 replies)
- Tennessee considers for-profit public benefit corporate entities (50 replies)
- Tennessee Republican offers bill to nullify Farragut's town charter (10 replies)
- Check on your family and friends (2 replies)