Has anyone added up all the newspaper column inches and network/cable news minutes/hours devoted to hyping a 90 minute debate?
John McCain has turned this into a county fair sideshow. And just like at the county fair, people line up to see it. So will we. It's the best freakshow on the Midway!
- DNC rolls back Obama ban on contributions from federal lobbyists (4 replies)
- Delegate counts (13 replies)
- Early voting update: Where are all the Democrats? (4 replies)
- Nate Silver forecasts 50/50 chance that either Dem wins in Nevada (6 replies)
- Maybe the dog ate his diploma? (7 replies)
- Pilot update (20 replies)
- Oh no! Say it ain't so Fresh Market (22 replies)
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (6 replies)
- UT target of "sweeping" sexual assault lawsuit (11 replies)
- Bernaroo (1 reply)
- Bernie Sanders raises $6.4 million in first 24 hours after NH polls close (2 replies)
- What's up at South-Doyle High School? (5 replies)