Why did Palin leave Wasilla $20m in debt?
— Mayoral performance. Palin, who portrays herself as a fiscal conservative, racked up nearly $20 million in long-term debt as mayor of the tiny town of Wasilla — that amounts to $3,000 per resident. She argues that the debt was needed to fund improvements.
But she has all that executive experience™ so we can just forget about her past failures right?
- RIP Retired KSO Violinist and WUOT Program Director Norris Dyer (13 replies)
- Vote no on Amendment 1, skip vote for governor (or maybe not?) (77 replies)
- 17 inches of snow at LeConte Lodge (1 reply)
- Gene Patterson leaving WATE (27 replies)
- Geek stuff: Droid Turbo (6 replies)
- CCA et al fund private prison study (1 reply)
- Spend a day in a High School Student's shoes (4 replies)
- Throwback Thursday: October, 2009 (6 replies)
- Burchett: McIntyre needs to go (86 replies)
- The Closing Days of 2014 Election (2 replies)
- Biting the hand for good cause (1 reply)
- PAC Money spent to fight Gloria Johnson (2 replies)
- Nov 2 2014 - 3:00pm (1 day 5 hours from now)
- Nov 4 2014 - 8:00pm (3 days 10 hours from now)