Why did Palin leave Wasilla $20m in debt?
— Mayoral performance. Palin, who portrays herself as a fiscal conservative, racked up nearly $20 million in long-term debt as mayor of the tiny town of Wasilla — that amounts to $3,000 per resident. She argues that the debt was needed to fund improvements.
But she has all that executive experience™ so we can just forget about her past failures right?
- Jonathan Turley - "Get ready for an even bigger threat to Obamacare" (6 replies)
- Knox Co. should resolve Halls greenway project issues (9 replies)
- Adams fundraising update (1 reply)
- No Credit? No Problem (1 reply)
- Should Knox Co. Democrats cross over in the upcoming primaries? (41 replies)
- Gang of 4.0 on radio this morning (1 reply)
- Yes, Virginia, there are Democrats on the ballot (9 replies)
- 2014 Shootings in Knox County, TN (42 replies)
- Here's why you should vote "yes" for all judicial retentions (1 reply)
- Briggs (187 replies)
- Jason Emert, Sleazy campaigner (3 replies)
- KNS running more misleading ads (2 replies)
- Jul 24 2014 - 6:00pm (2 days 7 hours from now)
- Jul 26 2014 - 9:00am (3 days 22 hours from now)
- Jul 29 2014 - 10:00am (6 days 23 hours from now)
- Jul 29 2014 - 5:30pm (1 week 6 hours from now)